Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hey what happened to Godskitchen at Ikon?

i am sorry to say that . but ikon is not gona have good future without Godskitchen who for the past couple of month did a superb job ..

i don't understand why GK are not there anymore .. but i know that it is ikon's lost ..

i mean just as one example .. many of my crew vowed nevet to set foot in exit/black and yet were convinced to come to ikon coz of GK business style and mannerism .. besides their great job in promoting the club and bringing brand name djs ..

too bad .. best of luck to GK crew ..

the MASK

i am sorry to say that . but ikon is not gona have good future without Godskitchen who for the past couple of month did a superb job ..

i don't understand why GK are not there anymore .. but i know that it is ikon's lost ..

i mean just as one example .. many of my crew vowed nevet to set foot in exit/black and yet were convinced to come to ikon coz of GK business style and mannerism .. besides their great job in promoting the club and bringing brand name djs ..

too bad .. best of luck to GK crew ..

the MASK

I totally agree, I would of never stepped foot in there after all the shit I went through there when Jr played there, but had a GREAT time at DT's party there and was very impressed with the venue and the party in general.

NYC venues never stay open long enough to actually grow and gain a following;everyone expects bangers from day one. Thats the problem in my opinion. If for 1 month the club has 200 people, dont shutdown, keep going .keep improving..."IF YOU BUILD IT..THEY WILL COME"..lol

I totally agree, I would of never stepped foot in there after all the shit I went through there when Jr played there, but had a GREAT time at DT's party there and was very impressed with the venue and the party in general.

todd .. you were in DT's party? hmm ... where you wearing any costume?

just curious

NYC venues never stay open long enough to actually grow and gain a following;everyone expects bangers from day one. Thats the problem in my opinion. If for 1 month the club has 200 people, dont shutdown, keep going .keep improving..."IF YOU BUILD IT..THEY WILL COME"..lol

xxboxx that is an excellent point you are making my friend .. 100% agree

todd .. you were in DT's party? hmm ... where you wearing any costume?

just curious

You know what is fuuny I sat with you outside why you had your hotdogs with cheese in front of you, you had 2 of them. I didnt even know it was you until I read on here you were dressed as a cow complete with the utters. I was dressed up.

You know what is fuuny I sat with you outside why you had your hotdogs with cheese in front of you, you had 2 of them. I didnt even know it was you until I read on here you were dressed as a cow complete with the utters. I was dressed up.

holly shit .. u did !!!!!!!!! .. haha .. are you talking about the roof ??? coz i remember i sat up there with few people and i remember looking at a guy and saying hi .. and i was wondering . dam he looks familiar .. hehe .. was that you????

small world kid ..

I only went once and didn't think it was that great. That venue is huge and has potential. I think it needs a serious makeover and time. They gotta let it die before it can be reborn into something greater. Like Twilo, now it's Spirit and it's doing pretty good after a few years.

doubtful, Exit had too much of a bad reputation and it the stench still lingers. It needs to just take a break for now, like a year or so. There's enough clubs and weeklies out there anyway to satisfy all genres of music and dance lovers, Exit isn't needed right now.

holly shit .. u did !!!!!!!!! .. haha .. are you talking about the roof ??? coz i remember i sat up there with few people and i remember looking at a guy and saying hi .. and i was wondering . dam he looks familiar .. hehe .. was that you????

small world kid ..

Yea On the roof in the first booth closet to the food area. :beer: