Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Too Dressy?

keough

i`m going out tonight and i`m not sure what to wear

when i started going out, it used to always be very strict dress codes, with no sneakers, or boots, dress shirts, had to wear a shirt, and dress pants

it seems like everyone wears jeans now and i was wonderin if i`d stick out, or look to dressy if i wore some black pants nice shoe`s and a rela nice shirt

do deicded, to get a lil bit dressed up

fealt good though reminded me of old times when jeans were taboo in most clubs, turned out havin a great night, and looked great, the picture person took my pic it`ll be up in a couple days, i`ll post that

do deicded, to get a lil bit dressed up

fealt good though reminded me of old times when jeans were taboo in most clubs, turned out havin a great night, and looked great, the picture person took my pic it`ll be up in a couple days, i`ll post that

Sometimes it's nice to spruce up...puts a little spring in your step! :)

PIX PLEASE!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
There is no such thing as too dressy, the dressier the better, I hate when people dress like trash

exactly. who says you can't have a blast dressed up? It doesn't affect my dancing. :bounce: Don't people have any respect for themselves? and why do people think dressing up consists of too tight jeans, and some trashy hankerchief sized top? it's amazing the confidence coke gives people to think they look good. lol

...i can remember days when people got turned away at the door cause they had an ugly shirt on lol.....now it's fuckin amazing how people go out....not even the sneaker thing...cause in my opinion style is style and it's not a matter of dressed up or down but dressed well.....