Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJ VIBE Owned Spirit!!

God dammm! dj vibe was ill dropping mad Tribal track after track it got better and better really good night thumbs up!thanks or all my cp hedz for comming out and dancing the whole night pretty much it was a fun night ya'll thanx to ,Eliseo,Drew,kimmee,Brandon,Chasity,Mike, and everyone else that went oh and Kathy and her friend =] nice to meet you guys would def go back on a fri for dj vibe.

the "danny tenaglia of portugal " sounds like he made ya have a great night, which is always a good thing to read. Always wish for all my peoples to have a good time when they go out. Same here i had a blast at sullivan room been at work since 630am and just counting till 4pm so i can go to sleep.

Whats up with the BULLSHIT clubplanet guestlist????????

Hand them my print out, it clearly says FREE BEFORE 12 like 89798687 places on here, but the chick at the door is telling me no, reduced .. IT WAS 11:15!!!!!!! wtf? a SCAM?

..now thats out. music WAS A+ all night, i worked 9 hours then came right into ny and back at work sat at 10am.. damn.

The entire reg crew except gabe, alan, and matt came out, it was great. great meeting new/newish people again. Beegirl (i know youre here.. lol), baby rachel, i forgot the rest... omg i need sleep.

hey guys....hope everyone got home safe...it was nice meeting a few new faces last night. For some reason i couldn't dance for sh*t yesterday, i ended up almost falling asleep in the club....weird night....vibe ripped it as usual, but like someone else said - there was no vibe for vibe :(

Hand them my print out, it clearly says FREE BEFORE 12 like 89798687 places on here, but the chick at the door is telling me no, reduced .. IT WAS 11:15!!!!!!! wtf? a SCAM?

QUOTE]

Ok so decided to use the 'clubplanet guestlist' free before midnight, changed our plans for the evening to save a few bucks. We get to the door at like 11:30 JUST to MAKE SURE to walk in the place for free - as long as we are in the door, FREE BEFORE MIDNIGHT,?

So Sherry at the door says "I know nothing about the Clubplanet guestlist" and "complain to Clubplanet about it"... after sweettalking her for 20 minutes, all she could do was turn around and walk away into some side office :aaah:

SHERRY, or CHERRY, at the door, you aint management, and if you are you certainly are doing POOR BUSINESS for spirit. Learn how to work a door, honey - the best you could do was walk away from us and hide in a corner?!? LoLz...

Anyways talked to another dude at the door and got comps eventually.

Continue to be unimpressed with the sound at spirit. Vibe played a short but sweet set, had me moving for a minute. If only the sound quality was better, and the level let you have a conversation without screaming in someone's ear.

Its going to take a dope lineup to get me to go back there...

QUOTE]

Ok so decided to use the 'clubplanet guestlist' free before midnight, changed our plans for the evening to save a few bucks. We get to the door at like 11:30 JUST to MAKE SURE to walk in the place for free - as long as we are in the door, FREE BEFORE MIDNIGHT,?

So Sherry at the door says "I know nothing about the Clubplanet guestlist" and "complain to Clubplanet about it"... after sweettalking her for 20 minutes, all she could do was turn around and walk away into some side office :aaah:

SHERRY, or CHERRY, at the door, you aint management, and if you are you certainly are doing POOR BUSINESS for spirit. Learn how to work a door, honey - the best you could do was walk away from us and hide in a corner?!? LoLz...

Anyways talked to another dude at the door and got comps eventually.

Continue to be unimpressed with the sound at spirit. Vibe played a short but sweet set, had me moving for a minute. If only the sound quality was better, and the level let you have a conversation without screaming in someone's ear.

Its going to take a dope lineup to get me to go back there...

for the longerst i knew spirit .. comps was not their biggest thing at all .. and their honoring of Clubplanet guest list is moody .. i.e. depends on who is at the door and how he/she feels like it ..

not good business if u ask me .. sorry for your trouble

Really wish I could have been there for this one...Vibe is definetly quickly becoming one of my favs...

Also I have had similar experiences with the whole CP guestlist thing but, what r ya gonna do?????Some places you don't even have to be on the list, just say CP for reduced..Works out in the end I guess

i signed up for DavidJoseph's guest list...i got an email of confirmation tellin me it was free before midnight...since i was getting out of work around 10 i decided to go early to get in for free...when i got to the door i approached the girl doin the list...i told her i was in DavidJoseph's guest list and she said there wasnt one...and another guy wearing a cap w/ long hair, beard, and a stash said there wasnt any list either...i told her that the only reason i came in that early was to try to get in for free cause thats what i was told...she said the list didnt exist...since i didnt feel like arguing i just asked her if she can give me a reduced...so i payed 20 beans to get in...if i had known i was goin to pay i wouldve not gone that fukin early!...and i spoke to David inside and he told me i was put in the list...

whats up with this list SCHEME?.....SHADYNESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! :mad:

anyways... i had a blast last night...the crowd didnt matter cause the group we was with ...we made our own vibe(on that left stage corner near the entrance)...danced from the beggining till i left...the music was too good...held down that cypher even when peeps was trying to invade...almost had drama...with that kid gettin too close actin cocky with weak moves...all good...he learned his lesson... :vomit3:

& i felt bad for that other kid from the west coast who busted his head open when we was breakin on the floor OUCH!

it was nice dancing it up with the Spirit club dancers...that was crazy when the vultures started stalkin em...lol

respect to everyone that got down...it was a good night...i lost it when he dropped Resonate. :getdown:

Big ups to:

Kim

Brandon

Arg

Drew

Mike

Kathy

Jessica

Chasity

Jen

Claudia

Eugene