Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SpiderClub:Review

I went to spiderclub this morning for the first time in a while and the music was nuts, there were people standing ontop of the furniture losing their minds .. the dj, I think it was djmutt .. he was ripping everything from new skool to classics, SICK! .. I didn't stop dancing till they kicked everyone out .. good shit! .. anyone know where else he might be playing? .. is he the resident there on fridays? .. I'm definitely there next friday if anything.

Could you be anymore obvious Mr. DJ Mutt that you are doing your own self-promotion by creating new accounts on here and other messageboards posting the same exact messages.... You got called on it on another board also

how about let your so-called "talent" speak for itself and maybe someone will actually post about how you actually are...

Could you be anymore obvious Mr. DJ Mutt that you are doing your own self-promotion by creating new accounts on here and other messageboards posting the same exact messages.... You got called on it on another board also

how about let your so-called "talent" speak for itself and maybe someone will actually post about how you actually are...

Yeah what he said...

Tsk,Tsk .. well, In my defense for anyone who knows me or do not know me I do not stoop low for cheap promotions because it would have been something I would have done surfing through here and playing out for the last 2 years. I've always promoted my first hand with no gimmicks attached ...Yes, OBVIOUSLY it's no secret that all posts POINT TO ME because you'd have to be a tool to think otherwise when the people posting are using your e-mail ..duh! .. and out of good sheer fun my girlfriend Gina and her jarhead friends thought it would be cute to drop some posts .. so fuck off Henry I see that you're still acting like a child and still hold grudges against people who put you in your place .. and for whoever's playing thread detective my talent will continue to speak for itself .. I DO NOT SEEK YOUR APPROVAL ...

my talent will continue to speak for itself .. I DO NOT SEEK YOUR APPROVAL ...

well with a nasty attitude like that.. you sure aren't going to go too far...

um, if people *don't* approve of your talent, then you will have an empty dancefloor and no turntables at a club to actually stand behind...

i'm sure we are all going to run to the dancefloor where you are spinning now...

yes, meaning I was going to let as you say 'my so called talent' speak for itself ..because no matter how good anyone says they are it really comes down to someone else's opinion correct? .. so my only attitude is toward you mr.liquid sky who made it a point to single me out ..therefore when it comes to YOU I do not seek your approval because I am happy with what I do and I enjoy my job no matter what people think of me ...so don't hate on me because you might still be a bedroom dj .. and another thing, the person from the 'other site' happens to be a friend of mine so don't take what you read too seriously ..

ok so now I have 3rd graders dissing me with vomit jokes .. claiming you're throwing up from the things I say is a little over the top and cheesey ..by me saying that I don't hang on the words of haters because I'm happy playing music either way upsets you .. that's cool ..you don't know me and you are not entitled to judge me ..you're only a thread spectator who jumps in the middle of a situation to make matters worse without knowing who you're directing your words to just feel the very little dignity you can only serve yourself ..so get off the dick and don't talk shit about people you have never even met before.. .and to answer deep's question spider has 2 technics, 2 pioneers cd players and a rane mixer that has no knobs on the faders ..the vibe is good in the room ..especially after 4 in the morning .. .PEACE!

ok so now I have 3rd graders dissing me with vomit jokes .. claiming you're throwing up from the things I say is a little over the top and cheesey ..by me saying that I don't hang on the words of haters because I'm happy playing music either way upsets you .. that's cool ..you don't know me and you are not entitled to judge me ..you're only a thread spectator who jumps in the middle of a situation to make matters worse without knowing who you're directing your words to just feel the very little dignity you can only serve yourself ..so get off the dick and don't talk shit about people you have never even met before.. .and to answer deep's question spider has 2 technics, 2 pioneers cd players and a rane mixer that has no knobs on the faders ..the vibe is good in the room ..especially after 4 in the morning .. .PEACE!

2 technics, 2 pioneers cd players and a rane mixer that has no knobs on the faders ..

1. good...technics is standard

2. which pioneers? cdj-1000, or cdj - 100's . are they top loading cd players or double cd players?

3. no knobs on the faders?? im assuming u mean it NOT a rotary mixer...

cd 1000's .. well I mean the knobs fell off the faders ..so you're pushing these little nubs and at first it's annoying. .but whatever spider is still a cool room .. the monitor might not be as loud as you like it to be but like i said it's a fun party and it's minor shit .. no need to act like a queen dj over it, just have a good time .. laterz!

cd 1000's .. well I mean the knobs fell off the faders ..so you're pushing these little nubs and at first it's annoying. .but whatever spider is still a cool room .. the monitor might not be as loud as you like it to be but like i said it's a fun party and it's minor shit .. no need to act like a queen dj over it, just have a good time .. laterz!

not acting like a queen.....just like to know what im working with

good lookin out :aright:

yeah sorry man .. lol .. that queen comment wasn't directed towards you . .my bad ..I was just saying you'll soon forget that it's not state of the art because the vibe is that good ..I know some people who'll throw a fit over the lamest things..and it's funny..anyways ..laterz