Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sport jackets

vladexodus

• 2 weeks later...

u know it was the Michael line...it has to be if he's just being put on to blazers. i think that style is such crap...everyone and their mother hopped up on Usher's dick when he started doin this.

besides im not really into lookin like Mr. Thornton Wilson Esq. from Greenwich, CT.

u know it was the Michael line...it has to be if he's just being put on to blazers. i think that style is such crap...everyone and their mother hopped up on Usher's dick when he started doin this.

besides im not really into lookin like Mr. Thornton Wilson Esq. from Greenwich, CT.

exactly... ever since Usher and the coldplay singer (chris martin??) started this trend I see the blazer over a 'hip' t-shirt all over the place... granted it suits some people, but way overdone.

Yet another trend I despise, i've been dressed in blazers since 1st grade, it's just a natural part of my wardrobe, now there are all these tools wearing them

ummm did i ask you to nigger knock my post? I dont care if you have been wearing sport jackets since you came out of your moms cottage cheese filled vag. If your looking like pee wee herman(whic you probably are) trying to pull something off that you cant. Then I suggest you dont talk shit.

ummm did i ask you to nigger knock my post? I dont care if you have been wearing sport jackets since you came out of your moms cottage cheese filled vag. If your looking like pee wee herman(whic you probably are) trying to pull something off that you cant. Then I suggest you dont talk shit.

Since you are obviously a very classy individual, i'm sure this look works for you. Why don't you go back to t-shirts and jeans you peasant. Just because some shit rapper you idolize wears a coat in some video, you suddenly discover this item and go buy a most likely inferior quality jacket. You are trash, and i'm sure you look as such trying to wear garments above your station, go shine my shoes

Since you are obviously a very classy individual, i'm sure this look works for you. Why don't you go back to t-shirts and jeans you peasant. Just because some shit rapper you idolize wears a coat in some video, you suddenly discover this item and go buy a most likely inferior quality jacket. You are trash, and i'm sure you look as such trying to wear garments above your station, go shine my shoes

ok there tough guy i challenge you to a walk off.

zoolander.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

actually its MICHAEL KNIGHT:

20030214-knightrider.jpg

http://beefcake.nl/media/1/20030214-knightrider.jpg

haha. i havent heard someone say sports jacket besides my mom in a really long time & that was years ago. i hate the yuppie look unless you are going somewhere nice and it is required. who wants to be the only ass in a sports coat at a bar or somewhere casual? i guess they are seen as casual, more casual than a suit anyway but i have always thought they were odd and unmatching. i prefer a man in a suit, at least that matches.

exactly... ever since Usher and the coldplay singer (chris martin??) started this trend I see the blazer over a 'hip' t-shirt all over the place... granted it suits some people, but way overdone.

john mayer, and other hipster goons were doing this long befor oosher and nelly...