Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The best party in NYC at the moment....

(IMO)718 SESSIONS monthly party at deep with DJ DANNY KRIVIT. It brings together,white,black,latin,asian,gay,straight,old,young, "you know like we use to in THE PARADISE GARAGE" (not that i was there but this is where it all begam)DANCE MUSIC from 1960's to now 2004 Everybody there to DANCE and sweat for hrs nobody trying to show off or to see or be seen. Basically like SHELTER but i feel more LOVE at this party. Check out the pics yourself. (And i might sound like a hypocrite right now but NOTICE THE LACK OF GUIDOS AND GUIDETS, and then think why this party is fun,hmmmm) Go there see for yourself this month OSUNLADE will be guest djing wit danny krivit, but catch krivit on his own to see and feel what i mean. Heres the pics.

http://www.bouncefm.com/modules.php?set_albumName=718-1004b&op=modload&name=gallery&file=index&include=view_album.php

Keep posting messages about this party and it will get RUINED in the same way Body & Soul did when the sloppy messes found out about this party in its last year of existence. The 718 Sessions are in no need of extra publicity right now. The party is perfect. Those who need to be there ARE there.

Let's leave it at that.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

Keep posting messages about this party and it will get RUINED in the same way Body & Soul did when the sloppy messes found out about this party in its last year of existence. The 718 Sessions are in no need of extra publicity right now. The party is perfect. Those who need to be there ARE there.

Let's leave it at that.

So true. That's exactly what happened with Vinyl. Somethings are better left unsaid. If it's a good party enjoy it, but people start talking up these small quality parties on the boards, and that's when everyone and their brother starts invading the party and the vibe goes downhill. I'm sure we've partied in many of the same places Silverbull. I, like you, want to see these good parties going. I know you like to share your experiences, but it's best to keep some of these parties on the DL. Tell your good friends if you want to, but for the love of God, don't post about these parties. The musicheads will know how to find out about these parties without messageboard publicity.

(IMO)718 SESSIONS monthly party at deep with DJ DANNY KRIVIT. It brings together,white,black,latin,asian,gay,straight,old,young, "you know like we use to in THE PARADISE GARAGE" (not that i was there but this is where it all begam)DANCE MUSIC from 1960's to now 2004 Everybody there to DANCE and sweat for hrs nobody trying to show off or to see or be seen. Basically like SHELTER but i feel more LOVE at this party. Check out the pics yourself. (And i might sound like a hypocrite right now but NOTICE THE LACK OF GUIDOS AND GUIDETS, and then think why this party is fun,hmmmm) Go there see for yourself this month OSUNLADE will be guest djing wit danny krivit, but catch krivit on his own to see and feel what i mean. Heres the pics.

http://www.bouncefm.com/modules.php?set_albumName=718-1004b&op=modload&name=gallery&file=index&include=view_album.php

::shudders::

i think you're a cool kid and all, i know you love house music... but i am willing to bet that these people are just as fake as you conisder the GUIDOS at spirit... i bet if some dude that spiked his hair and was wearing an armani shirt went there and started dancing in a circle he would get ripped on and people would be making fun of his style...

Let's leave it at that.

ha... this post is so incredibly lame on so many different levels, i dont even know where to begin...

1) how are us newjacks supposed to earn scenester points if we don't know where the underground parties are? we dont just become cool by ourselves.. it takes several cool, underground parties to make us cool and underground..

2) with so much ego and noses being so high in the air, there's no room for us peons to fit inside fo your clubs so dont worry about it man...

ahh i cant even continue this thread... you are just sooo incredibly lame... i hope they close spirit and the guidos find there way in to your parties...

i don't know man, if this is one of those parties with 126 bpm house the guidos will never survive. they can't fist pump that slowly, now that would just look ridiculous.

LOL.....

i dunno wtf yall are talkin about cause i see Guidos-Meatheads at 718 all the time and at the second anniversary Andres was there... :rofl:

andres lol man where is he? been a bit, and dan everybody makes fun of how guidos dance everywhere except guido themselves. I mean cmon its like a million of them who look and dance the same, so it does get quite funny.

c'mon man you didnt even get my point... i didnt even say that the kid was gonna be shuffling and fistpumping.. i said a kid was gonna be wearing an armani shirt and spiking his hair... you just took it upon yourself to label him as one of those fistpumping, karatekicking in the middle of a crowded circle guidos... that's like people automatically labeling some kid a gangster because he's wearing an akademikz jumpsuit.. basically im saying that people at these parties seem closeminded..

but i definitely 100% agree with you about how terrible that guido dance is... it is pretty funny to watch... that shit is pure comedy..

basically im saying that people at these parties seem closeminded..

what party are u talkin about?...

if your talkin bout 718...

thats the last thing this party is...and its kinda fukin dumb for you to make that assumption without even having gone to one.

what party are u talkin about?...

if your talkin bout 718...

thats the last thing this party is...and its kinda fukin dumb for you to make that assumption without even having gone to one.

yes i am talking about that party... it seems closeminded when someone says "hey man dont promote this party on a clubbing messageboard... we dont want any people ruining our party"... seems pretty closeminded to me.. seems like something i wouldnt want to take part of...

yes i am talking about that party... it seems closeminded when someone says "hey man dont promote this party on a clubbing messageboard... we dont want any people ruining our party"... seems pretty closeminded to me.. seems like something i wouldnt want to take part of...

that person doesnt represent the party or everyone else in the party...that was his own personal oppinion.

like what Gabe mentioned in the very begining of this post.. about the diversity of this party... every1 and there mother is up in there...and from my own personal experience... ive felt nothing but good vibes in 718 sessions...no discrimination at all.

Its a great party with a great mix of people and vibe but to be honest alot of people there are not forward thinking at all...like they are still at the paradise garage or something! I mean how many Blaze remixes can you take in one night?

Too many old timers in there thinking that the way it used to be is the way it should be..which is true to some extent but come on this is 2004 not 1984..the garage closed..get over it and lets create something exciting!

Its def worth checking if you want to hear your run of the mill deep house...