Clubplanet Nightlife Community

things that suck ass (please add your comments)

what would really suck is if you go outside and your car isn't parked where you left it...after looking for it for about 40 min you find out that someone stole it...well never happened to me, but it would really SUCK ASS!

------------------

signature.gif

Originally posted by mattyparsons:

when none of the driers in your building work, and you have to go out the next day in wet socks and underwear.

cwm23.gif

You gotta be fucking kidding me! People are starving in Africa with no food and your complaining about your drier?? Think about this the next time your drier doesn't work!!

. You can be on the dessert floor with hundreds of flys going up your nose and in your mouth because you don't have enough energy to get them off you because your wilting away with no relief in sight.

GROW UP! cwm22.gif

Originally posted by antvill:

when none of the driers in your building work, and you have to go out the next day in wet socks and underwear.

cwm23.gif

You gotta be fucking kidding me! People are starving in Africa with no food and your complaining about your drier?? Think about this the next time your drier doesn't work!!

. You can be on the dessert floor with hundreds of flys going up your nose and in your mouth because you don't have enough energy to get them off you because your wilting away with no relief in sight.

GROW UP! cwm22.gif

......uh, dude lighten up......this was supposed to be a humorous post about little things that get on your nerves every day....it seems to have been misinterpreted though.

------------------

twilo is my drug

cwm23.gif

GROW UP! cwm22.gif

hahahaha! you hypocritical bitch, what are you doing for the large scheme of things?

what really sucks is when the messageboards go down for the day and yo uhave nothing to do at work. that really sucks...especially on a friday...

well, thank god its up again with 2 hours left to spare...

cwm30.gif peace out cwm30.gif

------------------

~~ TrYpDaLyTeFaNtAsTiC ~~

Who's your daddy....FRANKIE BONES!

Well, one thing that sucked today is that i worked on this annoying, teatious spreadsheet all afternoon and iwhen I was finished, printe dit out, close out of that file and then realized I printed the wrong thing!!!!!!I had to TYPE THE WHOLE THING AGAIN!!

That just SUCKS!!!

cwm23.gif

GROW UP! cwm22.gif

Ummmm . . .aren't you the one that's always going around telling people to lighten up. Relax. Don't take things so seriously. cwm25.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

“Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.” - Leo Buscaglia angel.gif

1) People who drive slow in the left lane and won't move even when several cars pass them on the right hand side. GET THE HELL OUT OF THE WAY!!!

2) When you remember that you need to do something, get sidetracked for a few minutes and then just 5 minutes later you can't remember what it is you needed to do in the first place.

3) When you miss the train/subway by 5 seconds and have to wait 10-15 minutes for the next one to come.

4) Pennies suck ass! Lets just get rid of them! I'll gladly pay 4 cents more just to get rid of those damn pennies.

That's not to say that I'm so burdended by life that I don't appreciate what I have, just making a comment on things that make life a little annoying.

<<<PEACE>>>

------------------

"I'll take my problems to the dancefloor!"

Originally posted by roly99:

what would really suck is if you go outside and your car isn't parked where you left it...after looking for it for about 40 min you find out that someone stole it...well never happened to me, but it would really SUCK ASS!

I did have that happen to me, but it was my motorcycle. And yes, it really did suck ass!!

cwm23.gif

What also really SUCKS ASS are two- faced, hypocrytical, backstabbing be-otches at work that will say things about you behind your back to make themselves look better and be sweet as honey to your face, try to be your friend and shit, then you find out what's really going on from a real friend!!!!!!

Fuckin' suck ass damn be-otches, probably blowin' one of the managers too just to get on their good side!!!!!!! cwm23.gifcwm23.gif

Can you guess that this is a real person in my life?!?!?!?!? Fuckin' everyday this week I found out some new bullshit she's trying to pull!!!!! Make my head go cwm28.gif

Somn that REALLY REALLY sucks is running low on cash...

U cant get dank, u cant get candies, u cant go out to da clubz, and u just cant do anything about it!

I hate it! cwm23.gif

maybe I should get a job...?!?!

------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

Equaliser-01.gifSpeaker-02.gif

"they wanna fight, we wanna dance"

a bad batch of cannoies

when your mommy takes the keys of your blk iroc-z with t-topps away from you because you punch your computer

not enough g

when you inject a needle up your ass and almost 1/2 a cc of juice spits out.

not enough mirrors in clubs

tanning salon closes early on sunday

when somebody benches more than you

clubs that dont let you take your shirts off

when my mom picks up my kid sister and her friends from cheerleading practice

Originally posted by peeps:

not having any dank.

Truest comment on this whole thread...

------------------

"There was a time before we were born when the soul of each one of us decreed that we be brought into life. We have all made a place for ourselves on this earth, each life precious, each path different. But we all share the same goal of inner peace and it is there within us all to be discovered, and it can only be discovered through love."

Originally posted by blueangel:

Ummmm . . .aren't you the one that's always going around telling people to lighten up. Relax. Don't take things so seriously. cwm25.gif

BlueAngel

looks like someone figured out what Sally "Strutters" is REALLY doing with those 79 cents a day! I think that's why he's pissed!

---

What bothers me? I don't pay enough attention to be bothered by anything. Life is just peachy... cwm30.gifcwm32.gif

------------------

I'm not your bitch, don't dump your shit on me!

Originally posted by eggmok:

again, when your friend takes a picture of him sticking his penis in your mouth while your sleeping . . .

that sucks ass, er actually penis . . .

btw, mr. crackorn says hi . . .

You mean like this? [laughing]

cwm4.gif

------------------

I'm not your bitch, don't dump your shit on me!

mattyparsons smile.gif dont know if u saw my other post, sorry for bein a ditz at twilo when u yelled MISSDIVA i bugged out smile.gif nice kinda meeting you though!!!!!

MissDiva

------------------

..."We come to love not by finding a perfect person...but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly"...

MissDiva19@aol.com

YOU KNOW IT BUDDY, #1 AND #2 ARE THE FUCKING WORST. NO OFFENCE TO ANY ORIENTALS, BUT I'M SORRY ORIENTALS CAN'T DRIVE. I NORMALY WOULDN'T GENERALIZE, BUT IT IS SO TRUE, VERY FEW CAN DRIVE, AND IN MOST CASES THEY ARE THE CAUSE FOR THE STRESS ON THE ROAD.

SOMETHING ELSE THAT SUCKS ASS, IS THE OCCASIONAL TIME I HAVE SHROOMS, ONE OF THE TIMES HAS TO HAVE NO EFFECT. WHY?

BOLTS

Originally posted by g-money:

1) People who drive slow in the left lane and won't move even when several cars pass them on the right hand side. GET THE HELL OUT OF THE WAY!!!

2) When you remember that you need to do something, get sidetracked for a few minutes and then just 5 minutes later you can't remember what it is you needed to do in the first place.

3) When you miss the train/subway by 5 seconds and have to wait 10-15 minutes for the next one to come.

4) Pennies suck ass! Lets just get rid of them! I'll gladly pay 4 cents more just to get rid of those damn pennies.

That's not to say that I'm so burdended by life that I don't appreciate what I have, just making a comment on things that make life a little annoying.

<<<PEACE>>>

------------------

RE DEL MONDO, CAPO DI TUTTI I CAPI