Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nasty

nomembername

Its a combo job, both boob implant and boob lift, this causes Gross ass stretch marks all around, I think there is a website that explains this, awfulplasticsurgery.com or something...I prolly jacked the spelling since I never graduated high school and spent my time smoking weed and writting usless programs...

Do you think she'll still suck your cock for a thousand dollaz? I loved that line...made me so happy...I think ill stick that on my brothers answering machine...he said he's expecting a phone call from a company looking to hire him and told me that I take message like old people fuck, so just let the machine answer it...I think he'll like that....heheh

Well, lets be honest, if she showed up on your door naked (scars and all) you would beat that pussy up! You know them scars wont show up in the dark....oh yeah, and just incase this really does happen...make sure you have your Video camera setup in your closet at all times and keep that remote handy!