Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Have you been told you look like someone?

Originally posted by divette:

I get all kinds of different people...

IBHUGH/ FoXYROXY..who do you think I look like?

If I remember the name Tiffani Amber Theissen, wasen't she the one who came into BH 90210 late in the series?? If anyone, you kinda look like her, but with smaller cheek bones, but you really just look like you. No one jumped to mind when I saw you... That's a good thing though!!! cwm4.gif

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by back2basics-:

LOL, Well I would treat her like a princess, sprinkling petals wherever she walked.

Every earthly whish would be granted.

(oh and lots of Prada & Diamonds wink.gif)

LOL

Bah, material things...

I would suffocate her with love, kill her with kindness, worship her as the heavenly Venus that she is...she would hold the key to my heart. If her heart was broken, she would have mine.

When I'm king of the world, she would be my queen, I would give her everything, no more sorrows, no more pain, I would be her shelter.

She wouldn't have to wish for everything, because she will have it all.

wink.gif

------------------

all the girls say i'm pretty fly for a white guy...

shadowchaser076@aol.com

This girl told me she looked like Erkl... and I was like how? then she did like an erkl face/pose.... fucked up my libido

------------------

gohanssj2.gifBabymin1.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

<Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee!!> <I got the glow, baby!!

Can ya feel it?!? Now back up and give me some dancin' room!!>

--- When the Artful speaks

Divette,

OK maybe that didn't come out right....

cwm6.gif

You're a complete cutie!!! You just don't remind me of anyone in particular....

Did I just make myself look like an ass again??????? cwm25.gifcwm36.gif

[This message has been edited by ibhugh (edited 11-16-2000).]

I have heard many times I looks like Jerry O' Connell from Sliders biggrin.gif

In fact b4 I used to go out with one of my ex-es she used to always come up to me and say "hey it's the Sliders guy" cwm27.gif

------------------

hapfac01.gif I'm dreaming of a white christmas------------------------> boa_boy@yahoo.com

Originally posted by shadowchaser:

LOL

Bah, material things...

I would suffocate her with love, kill her with kindness, worship her as the heavenly Venus that she is...she would hold the key to my heart. If her heart was broken, she would have mine.

When I'm king of the world, she would be my queen, I would give her everything, no more sorrows, no more pain, I would be her shelter.

She wouldn't have to wish for everything, because she will have it all.

wink.gif

do all that, she's going to chew you up, spit you out and then stamp on the remains of your heart with her prada shoes, mate.

Alot of people say I look like Carmen Elektra but with more class than her.. also when I was younger people use to say I looked like Brooke shields and Elizabeth Taylor when they were younger and more beautiful than they are today. oh yeah also a little like Sherilyn Fenn from that movie Three of hearts with billy baldwin.

Originally posted by shadowchaser:

You're just jealous...my attention was focused on her...you want me too don't ya. wink.gif

hey!! just when dirty's just about to board my train, you try to steal her away??

nuh-uh biatch. . . it's throw down time. . . cwm35.gif

------------------

i wanna give you everything, i wanna give you energy. . .

Originally posted by noiseboy:

hey!! just when dirty's just about to board my train, you try to steal her away??

nuh-uh biatch. . . it's throw down time. . . cwm35.gif

I can't help it Mikey...I think I'm cursed sometimes. biggrin.gif

No throw down...drinking contest, who lasts the longest. cwm32.gif

------------------

all the girls say i'm pretty fly for a white guy...

shadowchaser076@aol.com

Originally posted by nikkisticks:

Today a coworker told me I look like the the elf that wanted to be a dentist (Herby)

that is too f-ing funny. knew exactly what you meant when you said it. a friend and I use the phrase "herby hair" when one of us is having a particularly odd hair day.

on the bright side, herby really is kinda cute.

FG

------------------

nurturing the embers

Originally posted by boa_boy:

I have heard many times I looks like Jerry O' Connell from Sliders biggrin.gif

In fact b4 I used to go out with one of my ex-es she used to always come up to me and say "hey it's the Sliders guy" cwm27.gif

oh god that's funny! sliders! i remember that show from before it got all tarty! lol.

FG

------------------

nurturing the embers

Originally posted by noiseboy:

i usually get compared to people they knew from their past. . . school friends, third cousins. . .

but the only celeb i've been getting lately is Jim Carrey. . . <sigh> cwm35.gif

I don't really see jim carrey, but yeah, you do remind me of someone. just can't figure out who.

*w*

FG

------------------

nurturing the embers

so, ok. I finally got time to check the board and thought everyone's response was funny so I replied, like, 20 times. so shoot me. : )

this topic's so funny to me because I have *always* been told I look like someone else...everyone's exgirlfriend, little sister, and every famous person with a heartbeat.

used to get Julia Roberts out the wazoo.

and it always seems to come back to Sigourney Weaver in one form or another, especially with the new 'do.

then there's been Elizabeth Perkins (Big, Flintstones),

Sean Young (Blade Runner),

Emma Sams (I think she was on GH),

Terri Hatcher (she's in those radio shack commercials),

Sinead O'Connor (even with hair, go figure),

and there was a Katie Holmes (Dawsons Creek) moment, but I think that's just cuz I smile crooked .

...hey, don't laugh. I take no responsibility for other people's delusions.

: )

FG

------------------

nurturing the embers

pooh just told me he thinks i look like reese witherspoon (who is so lucky b/c she gets to run her hands all over ryan phillipe's body whenever she wants), but i don't have hair so maybe with some hair on my head??? and then i've been told over and over ( this makes me want to puke) that i look like mare winningham- aaagggghhh! and the other one is that chick who was in that movie "some kind of wonderful" but i can't remember her name. oh, and i got katie couric one night.... i think i look like a little boy.

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

basically i get compared to any famous asian woman out there - and right now that leaves a choice of lucy liu & tia carrere. usually this is coming from some dumb ass drunk guy thinking he's being original by making that comparison. of course i don't look anything like them, but i guess the fact that we're all asian is close enough for him.

LOL....last night some guy told me I look like Punky Brewster!!!!!!! LOL

My sister looks like a perfect cross between Paula Abdul and Tiffany Amber Theissen its so scary!!!!!

smile.gif

------------------

..."We come to love not by finding a perfect person...but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly"...

MissDiva19@aol.com