Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Have you been told you look like someone?

Originally posted by firegirl:

that is too f-ing funny. knew exactly what you meant when you said it. a friend and I use the phrase "herby hair" when one of us is having a particularly odd hair day.

on the bright side, herby really is kinda cute.

FG

I was definately having a "herby hair day"

smile.gif

------------------

The music makes the people come together...

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by shadowchaser:

I can't help it Mikey...I think I'm cursed sometimes. biggrin.gif

No throw down...drinking contest, who lasts the longest.

I'd just like to point out that I could almost definitely drink both of you under the table. and I'm staying with p00h because he's got the best stash.

yeah, I get "you look like that guy from Legends of the Fall, not Brad Pitt but that other guy...Aiden Quinn." I assume he is not that bad.

------------------

"Some people are fortunately enough to have a vacation every 5 days...luckily I am one of them."

Originally posted by bwags:

yeah, I get "you look like that guy from Legends of the Fall, not Brad Pitt but that other guy...Aiden Quinn." I assume he is not that bad.

oooh. Aiden Quinn is stunning in that unassuming kinda a way. lucky you.

FG

------------------

nurturing the embers

I'm ALWAYS told I look like someone. I've been told I resemble different people throughout the years depending on what color/style my hair was at the time. Lately I've heard Cameron Diaz, Gwyneth Paltrow and Amanda Peet.

------------------

"This is the strangest life I've ever known" - Jim Morrison

Originally posted by jolie27:

I'm ALWAYS told I look like someone. I've been told I resemble different people throughout the years depending on what color/style my hair was at the time. Lately I've heard Cameron Diaz, Gwyneth Paltrow and Amanda Peet.

Another Gwyneth look a like.. this is just too much... will you marry me? smile.gif

Originally posted by back2basics-:

Ha, but i will give you a run for your money... are you going to WMC?

looks like I'm going to have to now, doesn't it. yes I'll be there. still hankering after that house with the suits of armour in it actually as that was really SO tasteful...

Originally posted by dirtyslapper:

looks like I'm going to have to now, doesn't it. yes I'll be there. still hankering after that house with the suits of armour in it actually as that was really SO tasteful...

LOL, god wasn't that place mad. Well were not getting that place.. it's just too stylish for us.. can you imagine that place covered in grolch bottles, curry and vomit? I dont think so somehow.. get your arse down there much beer will be drunk... i think we should try to get pOOh down as well.

I am always getting mistaken by strangers that think I look just like someone they know... which is weird b/c I've never met anyone who looks like me...

As far as celebs are concerned I get alot of Coco Lee, and Shea from the Nitro girls...

------------------

You only get ONE chance to make a "First Impression"

Besides looking like everybody's brother...the only celebrity I've been told I look like is Chris O'Donnell (Batman,Scent of a Woman, etc., etc., etc.)

MissDiva: I think Punky Brewster is in this month's Maxim...and she's all grown up and very HOT!! Maybe it was a compliment... cwm38.gif

------------------

I don't need...this...shit!

i've been told gwyneth paltrow...thought it was as stretch lol but i have the same like body adn features and hair and then whehn dumbass dawson's creek came out everyone at school started calling me Andy b/c i look like her

------------------

Ravers don't fall...they trip and roll! hehe;)

Kandygirl guestlist for Exit for reduced admission pm me:)

Originally posted by yuhwoo:

basically i get compared to any famous asian woman out there - and right now that leaves a choice of lucy liu & tia carrere. usually this is coming from some dumb ass drunk guy thinking he's being original by making that comparison. of course i don't look anything like them, but i guess the fact that we're all asian is close enough for him.

HAHAHAHAHA! i know exactly what you mean!

Originally posted by MissDiva:

LOL....last night some guy told me I look like Punky Brewster!!!!!!! LOL

My sister looks like a perfect cross between Paula Abdul and Tiffany Amber Theissen its so scary!!!!!

Punky Brewster is sooooo hot now. Did anybody see her layout in Stuff magazine?

cwm29.gif