Clubplanet Nightlife Community

yabba habba

bullseye

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gabo
You don't wanna watch her movies with your lover if he or she lonly have sex with you only missonairy and lights off.

I like her style a bit...

wow u got me down! I do only have sex in one position and with the lights off... in fact I usually just poke a pin sized hole through my sheets and stick it through the hole so I dont have to touch her too much.

i like her hair and she has a cute body but i think her face is ugly.

not for nuttin but for as long as I have seen your posts you think almost everyone has an ugly face... Are you hot? I've only seen your pic once. The reason I ask is because you have really high standards, but yet tell random girls on CP they are hot/pretty when they arent at all. just a lil confused to why that is...

BTW I dont think she is hot either so your comment did not make me ask this. I was always meant to ask but never wasted my time till now.

not for nuttin but for as long as I have seen your posts you think almost everyone has an ugly face... Are you hot? I've only seen your pic once. The reason I ask is because you have really high standards, but yet tell random girls on CP they are hot/pretty when they arent at all. just a lil confused to why that is...

BTW I dont think she is hot either so your comment did not make me ask this. I was always meant to ask but never wasted my time till now.

i am nothing special. i dont think you have to be hot to criticize other peopls pics.. look at howard stern, he is the nastiest mother fucker around. i think if you put yourself in the spotlight youre asking for people to give their opinions. i say a lot of people are hot but this girl is only so-so. i definitely have high standards for women, i go out with women sometimes and i know what i like and what i dont.

i am nothing special. i dont think you have to be hot to criticize other peopls pics.. look at howard stern, he is the nastiest mother fucker around. i think if you put yourself in the spotlight youre asking for people to give their opinions. i say a lot of people are hot but this girl is only so-so. i definitely have high standards for women, i go out with women sometimes and i know what i like and what i dont.

I hear ya... I was just curious and thanks for answering.