Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Scott Peterson

nomembername

I thought so too -- they had tons of evidence that proved he lied, cheated, and didn't care she was missing. I didn't think they had too much evidence to prove he murdered her. Well not HARD evidence, they had plenty of circumstantial evidence.

He was found guilty of 1st degree of Laci and 2nd degree of the son, Conner.

dont know why exactly...i think it had to do with them doing research on the trail...i guess like watching TV and reading the newspaper...not supposed to do that...

I think one of the people removed from the jury was seen talking to someone he wasn't Suppose to. Don't know what happened to the other one's.

I think one of the people removed from the jury was seen talking to someone he wasn't Suppose to. Don't know what happened to the other one's.

One of them was trying to do her own investigation..and the other one worked with someone or was somehow related to peterson's family.

btw...I'm glad that they found him guilty..I honestly didn't think they would!

I don't think he did.

Oh yea, he was just trying to erase her out of his life about 2 weeks before they found the body..and was walking around with a smile on his face :gang::splat::mad: i fuckin hate him..he should be sentenced to life in prison..death penalty is a easy way out!!!

i am happy to hear he is guilty b/c i thought he was too. he is such a sick fuck capable of doing that to his young, sweet, pregnant wife. its bad enough to cheat on her, he deserves a life sentance for waht he has done.

:vomit2:

I totally agree.. But I think he'd suffer more in jail...Imagine what these guys are gonna do when they hear he killed his innocent wife and their unborn *almost born* child? This poor girl , and her poor family.. I hope his piece of ass on the side was worth it...

Oh yea, he was just trying to erase her out of his life about 2 weeks before they found the body..and was walking around with a smile on his face :gang::splat::mad: i fuckin hate him..he should be sentenced to life in prison..death penalty is a easy way out!!!

Geeezzzz. I was only being a bit sarcastic. the dude is a fucking pansy who deserves to die slowly.