Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Its Fuckin Snowing!!!

elementx

I love it........Time to do some snowboarding!!!!! :bounce::bounce:

too bad the slopes on the eastcoast blow. ;)

anyways ive been wearing sunglasses and a teeshirt all day. sucks to be U guys. i have to come to ny in dec, i am not looking forward to it.

also, ill be skiing the slops in cali, much more snow here.. the mountains are already open but its sunny in LA.

I like it when it first snows as long as I dont have to drive in it. But now that the snow is turning all brown and yuckie, I wish it would go away.

It does suck to drive in. But your wright it's nice to look at when it first comes down (fresh snow) :bounce:

....i love snow....just can't drive my car in it.......

..some old lady told me 8 feet this year

lol. how the fuck does she know? it is funny how people pull these stats out of their asses and believe them. ;)

i hate driving in the snow too. that is another reason i am not looking forward to being in NY.

...lol...i dunno...she was like we are supposed to get 8 feet this year.......i was like...ok thanks for the waring lol

.....and i dont mind driving in the snow so much as my new car is completely unable to function normally in snow...so i might die

lol. how the fuck does she know? it is funny how people pull these stats out of their asses and believe them. ;)

lol i was thinking the same thing... some ppl just like to hear themselves speak... this old bitch was sitting in the dentist office the other day saying how she is boycotting france and french anything... i didnt even want to get in to it with her because i wouldve wound knocking all her teeth out and then the dentist would be angry...

...lol...i dunno...she was like we are supposed to get 8 feet this year.......i was like...ok thanks for the waring lol

on the fifth friday of december we will have snow... maybe just for a lil bit, may be a lot but it will happen...

.....and i dont mind driving in the snow so much as my new car is completely unable to function normally in snow...so i might die

my car is really bad too. last year i had to leave it on various streets like 3x because i couldnt move. it had NO traction at all. i would be driving in the snow in traffic on the highway going like 10mph and almost slide into 10 cars & not even on a hill. i have a new car now but i bet its just as bad as my old one b/c its basically the same car.. at least i dont have to worry about it in cali.

i dont like this at all. i have to walk to all of my jobs, ones to the next town over, ones around the block from me and the other one is a few blocks away. i hate walking in snow...not to mention i'll prob fall flat on my booty on more then one occassion :(

snowmobile or sleddoggies or just go oldschool ghetto and get a black garbage bag and a big ass hill and go to town~!

one of my all time favourite scenes from a movie, is chevy chase putting that metal lubricant on the sled and taking off like a bat out of hell...