Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sander review

Figure I'd just add my two cents: I got there around 11pm and it was pretty dead but within an hour place was packed. I had no problem getting in and yes the weather sucked. I hear people complaining about not getting in. My question to you is this, if you are going to a "superclub" and you know it's a good DJ in town why not dress up a little? Why is it so hard to wear a nice button down or nice jeans. I think between Spirit, Avalon and Crobar, Crobar is definately the best. As far as the music, Sander did an awesome job. He had the crowd pumpin even when I left around 5:30am. Next night out for me will be Lawler & DT :)

so you did get in .. you freak . how come you did not come over to the meetup .. (i kina know the answer but giving you hard time .. hehe)

peace

the MASK

them big breaks he was dropping down at the end, i was totally feeling them and definately that last track, Amen, was hotness. Someones gotta post the order of his tracks last night, specially the closing ones.

no doubt man! i usually don't feel break beatz, but i was definitely diggin the ones he was droppin...and that last track AMEN...like i said before....WHOEVER HAS IT...SEND IT TO MEEE!!! that song is straight insanity right there...hot. :)

no doubt man! i usually don't feel break beatz, but i was definitely diggin the ones he was droppin...and that last track AMEN...like i said before....WHOEVER HAS IT...SEND IT TO MEEE!!! that song is straight insanity right there...hot. :)

I downloaded soon as I got home, it's by the Flash Brothers - Amen, fucking great track.

sorry to hear about your drama man .. clubs are pretty inconsistant about these things .. akhhh ..

but generally man .. dress up fine .. and have all your dancing gear in a bag .. get in . change and check in the bag .. i did this for years and it works .. unless u know the door people ..

take care

the MASK

Dude, you gotta be kidding me. You want me to bring bag of cloth to the club and then change? I am not going to the gym, you know. I've been going to clubs for years and never ever have had problem getting in because of what I am wearing. Now you want me to start bringing bag of cloth so I can cater to dicks at the door. Please bro, why do you always have to be so politically correct?

:)

what else can i say...? sander tore it up (as expected), had a great time at one of the best clubs in nyc (as expected) and had lots of fun dancing with my friends...(as always).

kimmmmmm...hope you had a great birthday...

brandon, mike, arg, chasity, beata, chasity, pcr, rudy, drew, gabe, leo, it was great seeing you guys..

rosa, tony, thanks for bringing me my keys...and not letting me forget my phone..

erin (disco-freak) had fun getting excited with you during every song sander played.... :)

alex (iamsamuri) nice meeting you...

and ted...even though u were lost all night, i had fun with you. glad to be with you the first time you went out like that in 4 years....

Dude, you gotta be kidding me. You want me to bring bag of cloth to the club and then change? I am not going to the gym, you know. I've been going to clubs for years and never ever have had problem getting in because of what I am wearing. Now you want me to start bringing bag of cloth so I can cater to dicks at the door. Please bro, why do you always have to be so politically correct?

:)

i hear ya son ... well . i was only suggesting .. beleive me man ..i have been going to clubs for sooooo many years .. and now i get treated kina special (sorry not being arrogant .. just explaining my point) .. so they dont look at my clothes anymore .. BUT i still take my bag .. and still change .. since my dancing clothes are probably too much for the club doormen .. hehe

anyhow . u dont have to do my way man .. and i understand your frustruation ..

hopefully this accident wont happen again ..

peace

the MASK

what else can i say...? sander tore it up (as expected), had a great time at one of the best clubs in nyc (as expected) and had lots of fun dancing with my friends...(as always).

kimmmmmm...hope you had a great birthday...

brandon, mike, arg, chasity, beata, chasity, pcr, rudy, drew, gabe, leo, it was great seeing you guys..

rosa, tony, thanks for bringing me my keys...and not letting me forget my phone..

erin (disco-freak) had fun getting excited with you during every song sander played.... :)

alex (iamsamuri) nice meeting you...

and ted...even though u were lost all night, i had fun with you. glad to be with you the first time you went out like that in 4 years....

glad you had fun man .. good seeing you too ..

Hey guys. Glad so many of you had a good time at Sander's show. I just want to take a minute and address the folks that had problems. Contrary to what you may think, we really do care about you guys. There is no club without customers and we don't take mistreatment of our patrons lightly. Now, granted, there is a door policy and it is pretty subjective, I am not going to second guess our door people. What I do want to let you know is that if someone at the door did treat you in an unprofessional manner, we want to hear about it.

Feel free to PM me with any concerns you may have and I'll see that the proper people are made aware of it. I can't promise anything, except that I will read them. You guys make the club. Not the door people, not the DJs, the customers.

yea i know....i wanted to dl it but i couldn't cuz something was wrong with my norton stuff...but my comp repair guy fixed it yesterday so i'm gonna try today when i get home. thanx man!!! :bounce:

No prob man, I still wanna get all the songs he played at the end like from 530am and on.

You guys make the club. Not the door people, not the DJs, the customers.

Fo sheez :hat: good lookin out man.

We need to boycott this fucking place. Even though they bring in pretty good djs, screw them.

Crobar isn't necessarily a "dance" club in the mold of what you guys are looking for. They like to add a little class. Like the one in miami. It isn't space! It isn't vinyl!

So for those that didn't get in with a t-shirt... I just say duh!

It's like saying I went to a five star restaurant and got thrown out for not wearing a tie & coat.

Maybe places like Avalon or Spirit will let it go, but Crobar isn't like that.

Crobar isn't necessarily a "dance" club in the mold of what you guys are looking for. They like to add a little class. Like the one in miami. It isn't space! It isn't vinyl!

So for those that didn't get in with a t-shirt... I just say duh!

It's like saying I went to a five star restaurant and got thrown out for not wearing a tie & coat.

Maybe places like Avalon or Spirit will let it go, but Crobar isn't like that.

True, plus everyone knows by now that crobar is like this, yet people are still surprised when they can't get in with a tee or sneakers. Either be prepared with proper clothes, or be prepared to take a gamble with sneaks and tees. If you dont like it, don't go.

Peace out

I think its more like a "stylish" thing..

98% of the time i goto hobar its just "tshirt" and sneaks..

its all good though, if they ever give me shit im just going to turn up my black meter and throw a couple of race cards.... hehe

exactly, it's a style thing. I been there a few times with sneakers and a regular shirt, guess it looked trendy who knows.

exactly, it's a style thing. I been there a few times with sneakers and a regular shirt, guess it looked trendy who knows.

That's quite true. But again a 10 year old soggy t-shirt and torn up dirty jeans might not be a style thing.

Or of course the door guy coulda been an ass, and just not like you. And if that's the case, that sucks man. But I can't complain about Crobar, simply b/c most people with a pulse get in. Unlike most places where you need a girl or just sit outside for days before getting in. (Heck, even Avalon did that once, to me).