Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anyone see mr. p-didddddy @ crobar last night for SANDER?

i dont care who you are move outta my way if your not dancing.

But i didnt see him nor do i care.

I actually thought you were cool, you seemed down with the scene, but you just hate. Whats your problem dude? You need to have respect for all scene's. Even the model/celeb scene. Its all New York nightlife brotha.

im not into the new york nightlife per say, im into THE HOUSE CULTURE and theres a difference. The history of the music i love was born thru the anti popular culture. Is mr diddy makin or gettin into this scene to make money or cause he loves it. Hey i always have said that their are 3 types of clubs in NYC: PRETTY PEOPLE CLUBS(BOTTLES N MODELS), PARTY CLUBS(DRUNK AND GET LAID), AND MUSIC CLUBS(CATERING TO THE DANCE CULTURE). As for the hating i dont understand where that is coming from, i have NOTHING BUT LOVE for the scene and culture im in. I may not like a particular style of music or people who need drugs to enjoy music,but thats my taste. Now watch someone take whatever words i said in this post and make some bs drama over it.

Nobody gets into House music production for money!

I give Diddy a ton of credit he has hooked up with "CREDIBLE" producers on his projects. Morillo, Deep Dish, Felix Da Housecat, Darren Emerson. If EDM is going to move forward in this country we need a High Profile Pop Cuture person like Diddy supporting it!

who gives a fuck... whats the big deal about celebs... why do people gawk and cheer and ask for autographs when a celeb is around... who gives a fuck... why give them the time of day, because theyre on the other side of the tv~!? grow up, starstruck fairy...

Nobody gets into House music production for money!

I give Diddy a ton of credit he has hooked up with "CREDIBLE" producers on his projects. Morillo, Deep Dish, Felix Da Housecat, Darren Emerson. If EDM is going to move forward in this country we need a High Profile Pop Cuture person like Diddy supporting it!

100% agree..i wish puff would move into the EM scene...itd b great for this industry. finally motherfuckers could make some money...and i dont mean Tiesto..Pvd...Cox etc etc...those dudes aint starvin..im talkin about lesser known dj's

disclaimer: i sweat puff..soo...

100% agree..i wish puff would move into the EM scene...itd b great for this industry. finally motherfuckers could make some money...and i dont mean Tiesto..Pvd...Cox etc etc...those dudes aint starvin..im talkin about lesser known dj's

disclaimer: i sweat puff..soo...

ugh....

no way dude...

PD in EM is a disaster waiting to happen

im sure TKC does well enough for himself...

id rather see artists get fairly compensated for their mp3s before them being promoted by p diddy

comercializing the music is gonna destroy it

ur so afraid of commercialization..i duno y. i just see it as a why for dudes who been strugglin all their lives finally to make some motherfuckin money off unsuspecting and dumb ass middle america white kids...aint shit wrong with that? as long as theyre not fleecin the ghetto's of america.

em and 50..commercial...but i bet 50 isnt mad that he doesnt have to sell blue caps off of guy brewer anymore...

wurd im about the djs ,producers getting paid but for soem reason it just doesnt seem right that P DIDDY will be the cause of it. I mean do you really think the genral public will care that lets say for example an artist thats with p diddy on a track is spinning anywhere or making music. Or will they just buy anyting that has P DIDDY NAME.

I look at this like CIELO mondays for FRANCIOS K, the crowd there wont follow francios to lets say a smaller place like SAPPHIRE because its not hip or chic like cielo. That to me is not an ARTIST fan. Did i make any sense? Cause i know what i mean but i dont seem to know how to explain it lol.

well once something is commercialized it becomes OVERSATURATED and the CORE is gone or no longer there. I mean people now make music for the love of it and spin for the love of it and of course getting paid is great. But when it becomes the other way around it loses its soul. Look at hip hop as a perfect example it IMO use to be something great but since lik 95 when it all became about getting paid it has become the crap that is still out now. And partially it is p diddys fault while yes him and a bunch of other peeeps got rich they somehwhat took the soul away from the ART. Now i guess hes trying to steal the soul of EDM.

well once something is commercialized it becomes OVERSATURATED and the CORE is gone or no longer there. I mean people now make music for the love of it and spin for the love of it and of course getting paid is great. But when it becomes the other way around it loses its soul. Look at hip hop as a perfect example it IMO use to be something great but since lik 95 when it all became about getting paid it has become the crap that is still out now. And partially it is p diddys fault while yes him and a bunch of other peeeps got rich they somehwhat took the soul away from the ART. Now i guess hes trying to steal the soul of EDM.
amen........

100 % agree...exactly