Clubplanet Nightlife Community

arnold schwarzenegger

somebitch

what do you think of him? in cali they always say arnold might be the future president and all this crap and i think its really ridiculous. wtf? they are trying to ammend the constitution so people born in foreign countries can run for president & i don't think its a horrible idea but all for arnold?!?!? that is stupid. then again so is bush.

i actually heard arnold is really intelligent..however i frefuse to believe this
well he is, he has done good things for california anyway. the people here LOVE him.. it's really bizarre. i don't know much details because i have only lived here for a short period of time but i never hear anyone in cali say anything bad about him. :laugh2:

what do you think of him? in cali they always say arnold might be the future president and all this crap and i think its really ridiculous. wtf? they are trying to ammend the constitution so people born in foreign countries can run for president & i don't think its a horrible idea but all for arnold?!?!? that is stupid. then again so is bush.

i think thats a horrible idea... (not a for pres. but the whole immigrant for president... i want a born and raised american here to run an america... it only makes sense... my childhood bestfriend swore hed be the first iranian american president... lets see what happens...)

i actually heard arnold is really intelligent..however i frefuse to believe this

he is, ppl think the accent means hes an idiot but whatever... i happen to have great admiration and respect for arnold...

i think thats a horrible idea... (not a for pres. but the whole immigrant for president... i want a born and raised american here to run an america... it only makes sense... my childhood bestfriend swore hed be the first iranian american president... lets see what happens...)

i see ur point but when u get down to it, arent we all immigrants - unless we're native american.......

...stop arguing with me buttmunch.....politicians are not upstanding people lol......nothing they do should be a shock

lmao @ buttmunch..hahahahaahahah

ur right nothing they do is a shock...but dont u think his health will be a huge question/risk as he get much older and the drugs he does/did take full affect on his abiltiy to think and act????