Clubplanet Nightlife Community

exit on fridays

i went to support Gonzo... he was amazing... although there must have been only a handful of people on the main floor, my friends and i had a riot goofing off by the bar...

the hip-hop room was mad packed as well as the latin room...

the club is way tooooooo large for anyone who is not a headline dj...

also, from my experience - I WILL NEVER GO BACK as long as the current management is there...

here's my list of reasons why, and why i believe they can't get a good crowd:

1 - LAZY IDIOTS AT THE DOOR

2 - BONEHEADS AT THE SEARCH POINT

first, on a night like Friday when it's rainy and fuckin cold and you're venue is damn empty... they kept us outside for like 10 minutes without even acknowledging we were there until i said something... then, there answer was "i am not the door guy" WELL FUCK YOU AND YOUR ATTITUDE... you're job is to make your customers happy, get them in and get them buying drinks...

then, after we get in (i heard they turned away lots of people that night too) we got to the search point... INSTANT SIGN OF A BAD CLUB... it was like walking through airport security... we had to dump our belongings in a bin while some fool searched us down like we were bringing in the military... if you're club treats it's patrons like criminials - that is who will show up...

after, I got past the security guy... they began hassling my friend about his hat... they required that he leave his hat in the "WE'RE GONNA STEAL YOUR SHIT BIN" at the door... i refused to have him leave his hat and we almost walked out until management came by and said we can keep his hat in the office! ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?! IT'S A FUCKIN HAT NOT A BOMB!

then, once we got in it was empty, but the kicker was - once we got upstairs in the hip-hop room, there were mad people wearing hats...

FUCK YOU IKON

when we finally decided to leave, i ran into some friends who said they called up and asked for dress code... they were told there was none and when they showed up wearing Timbs, they were hassled...

NO ONE IN THEIR RIGHT MIND SHOULD EVER GO TO THIS VENUES AS LONG AS THEY TREAT THEIR PATRONS THE WAY THEY DO.

-Shane Fontane

i got there at 12 and didn't have to wait online. the search was just like any other club for me, just a normal pat down. had no problem getting in with jeans and sneakers. the only thing that sucked was that they closed kinda early, not enough people in the main room actually dancing(most were just by the bar) and the drinks were $12.

Guest distort909

if i remember correctly deefex you were dancin up a storm lol

you were even screaming gonzo's name at the end of the night... i thoguh that was sweet :)

hope to see you out next time he plays.................. dec 4th at a warehouse party in queens.................... he wont be playing house music though........

Guest distort909

i think it should be. im not into the rave thing anymore but honestly i need a warehouse party :) i just need to get nutz lol

see you dec 4th :)

WTF?!

A club that is trying to get a new partygoing should NOT be turning people away or giving people crap about anything! YOU paid THEM to get in but lots of places rely on word of mouth advertising, just look at this message board! people who go out often have friends that go out, right? word can travel pretty fast and can make or break a club. Think about it, at this moment 226 people have read this post and I bet a good number of people (including myself) don't really plan on hitting this place up. I go out to have a good time, not to be hassled by some self rightous jerk off at the door. They pull this crap on their first not of this party and expect people to come back or others to show up to get in?! No way

this is very true ^

If i heard a great review. i would have been like damn..time to see what its all about.but nooooo..the truth came out..IT BLOWS..

second of all im sick of promotors and djs making fake posts to promote something. bottom line..if its good..the word will spread onits own and people will make REAL posts about it.

It was a shame that not a lot of people showed up. F-en rain. disapionted. I still meet some nice people though. And the dj's were still ripping it regardless. Especailly the two guys battling each other. They were sick. people missed out.