Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DT is starting a new resedency at Spirit.

mscrew

the hate is comin from your words dude. And what is this junior high school with the name calling? Im just trying to protect an enviroment where i like to have fun and have a love for. Which is why 6hubert street didnt close down cause of drugs unlike other clubs in the past. All i do is dance when im out there until somebody stops me and ask if i have anything. After a while it gets to me after yrs of goin out and hearing it time and time again i do get irritated. And why do you think i have my pic on my avatar, its so everyone could know what i look like cause i dont hide behind a screename like other people who use 1 or many names on here to talk trash about people.

i appreciate your effort in trying to "CLEAN" up the club scene, but i doubt you can do it alone. so why don't you just chill out, and have fun when you go out clubbing instead of trying to babysit 3000 people.

so why don't you just chill out, and have fun when you go out clubbing instead of trying to babysit 3000 people.

Gabes point is the fact that when you are a regular (6 Hubert St) and are there every week dancing, people recognize you. Throughout the night having someone ask you every 10 minutes for pills or jars gets kind of annoying.....Do your shit..but don't act like the club is fucking drug flea market......that's what draws the heat.....

Gabes point is the fact that when you are a regular (6 Hubert St) and are there every week dancing, people recognize you. Throughout the night having someone ask you every 10 minutes for pills or jars gets kind of annoying.....Do your shit..but don't act like the club is fucking drug flea market......that's what draws the heat.....

Actually Kahn, that is not what he said. I agree that it is annoying as hell when people keep asking if U have any E, T or G when U are just trying to dance and have fun. I think if U are going to do it, U should be discrete and have your shit together beforehand and not bother strangers at a club. Also, if U are going to do it, U should do it in moderation and be with a friend or friends to take care of U should something go wrong so U don't burden the club or strangers.

But what SB actually said was that if he saw someone doing drugs, he would take the active step of finding a bouncer to have him/her thrown out or arrested. Not someone who specifically burdneede or bothered him but rather someone that he saw doing it. That is wrong. He shouldn't take active steps to have someone thrown if the user did not bother him. He's not the EDM Gestapo.

If a person if not bothering U or anyone else ( and just seeing someone do drugs cannot reasonably be classified as bothering U), just let it go. Drugs will always be a part of the scene and U will never change it and to report people to authorities one at a time is just rude and obnoxious and despicable.

• 2 weeks later...
DT's site hasn't been updated since sept. '03.....

Is their another site I should be looking at?

He has a fan site... Not his normal site. His fan site is up to date and he posts on it regularly... If he had a residancy he would post it up there first.

people look at clubs and see total insanity and this place must be full of drugs,, its because there are like 3,000 people having a great time.. Lets go to a rock concert where they let you get totally fucked up in the parking lot basicly 90% of a crowd of at least 15,000 is drugged up but well spread out and everything is very organized with tickets and seats so to the public they just see people going to a corporate organized event they don't see that most people are doing something illegal..

Leave the clubs alone it's just people who know how to have a great time in a small space with unbelievable music ..

Is it gonna be like Vinil?

All dark, no alcohool, a lot of people doing k, no glowsticks.

And the music is not that great.

No I don't wanna be myself again!!!

All the good dj's are in Europe bring somebody from there.

Learn to spell and then go play with your glowsticks :) DT is a big deal and you are lucky to have him in NY...maybe in five or ten years when you are more mature you will understand....