Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Armin van Buuren @ Spirit, Fri 12/10

Attention all you AVB fruitcakes...

I just wanted to say avb is not overpayed and he is deservant of being warshipped like an idol. Just look at that fcuking snazzy head of his. Why have soul when you can have a massive crowd jumping up and down like a bunch of pill popped nutsackers? And yes I just finished drinking my full glass of haterade!

One!

:half:

During these strange times when young girls want to be like Paris Hilton and guys wear shirts with picture of C. Manson - I think that a little bit of AvB worshiping is OK

During these strange times when young girls want to be like Paris Hilton and guys wear shirts with picture of C. Mason - I think that a little bit of AvB worshiping is OK

Yeah VCR I think I will start jumping now on my e kick instead of being a full blown mtv idiot. Manson rules!

:half:

IMO, avb is the best dj in the world right now. Missed him at crobar cuz I had to work, missed him in ibiza cuz carl cox was the same night (and everyone said we had to see cox there, and I'd seen avb everytime he came to nyc before that). I won't miss this one. People may wave hands in the air and look at him like a god, but if you've ever seen one of his interviews he's one of the most down to earth djs there is.

Can't wait for this :bounce:

i can vouch for him being down to earth. ive had the pleasure of having dinner with him and markus schulz a few months back.... really cool guy