Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tongue Kissing (Facts, Tips, Questions)

sickwitit2421

Wanna know, Also if a girl is tongue kissing you and she's doing that circular motion with her tongue do i follow what she's doing or do something else.

Like i wanna know , like when your tongue kissing , do you follow what your partners doing, ( EX. like if she starts doing the circular motion, do i go and follow her and go in circular motion with her, or what. Also is it good to finish the kiss with sucking on the bottom lip

start slow on some occations, tease, invite and see if both gets seduced to it and taken to the same wave... (for the romancers) end just let it lead you from there, or you can go extremly nasty for the purpose of getting insanly horny and have some more action, french kisses rocks :blah:

how old are u???

as for advice: just go with the flow and plzzzz control ur saliva no slobbering!!! and after kissing her once ull know if she likes a lot of tongue or a little, and dont follow the circular motion just let her do it...

wow i feel like im back in junior high!!

Guest gabo
Wanna know, Also if a girl is tongue kissing you and she's doing that circular motion with her tongue do i follow what she's doing or do something else.

Like i wanna know , like when your tongue kissing , do you follow what your partners doing, ( EX. like if she starts doing the circular motion, do i go and follow her and go in circular motion with her, or what. Also is it good to finish the kiss with sucking on the bottom lip

omg this is so cute! yuo are like 14 and ur nervous about kissing a girl... lets help the lad.

i didn't kiss a decent kisser till i was 18 (he was 25 and divorced). i had thought that kissing just sucked and i was wondering what all the fuss was about. i was scared that sex would suck BIGTIME (it just sucks littletime :tongue: ; still waiting for really good sex). it took me 18 years to get the kissing i deserved.

anyway, sickwitit, there's my early kissing history. but i can tell you what was - and still is - so sucky about a lot of kissers:

* when they start with an open mouth - must be closed-mouth first

* when they move their tongues everywhere and all at once

* slobbering

the first thing is really important. just starting in with sucking on her face is gross. and for a last note: lip-biting drives me crazy :drool: ...