Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Post Ur Fav Pic Of Urself

eurolisa

by the way, i refused to go to your party at avalon...im sure ive made the right decision...

...i wouldve expected a smarter decision from someone with your level of intellect and insight......i'll assume it was the venue that impacted your decision not his music or skills since that translate into a decision based on ignorance......definitely not your style.....

...i wouldve expected a smarter decision from someone with your level of intellect and insight......i'll assume it was the venue that impacted your decision not his music or skills since that translate into a decision based on ignorance......definitely not your style.....

thanks for sticking up for me baby :love:

theres no need tho my friend....he has his opinion and is entitled to it, whether it is based on ignorance or not...

what do you want from me?? i have absolutely no clue who the hell this guy is, and you expect me to support him?? like i told ante last night: you could invite me to The Vault, and even though i'd appreciate the gesture, it doesn't mean I'm going to go...

he's a guy who just happens to post on CP...it doesnt mean he's a good DJ by any stretch of the imagination...

thanks for sticking up for me baby :love:

theres no need tho my friend....he has his opinion and is entitled to it, whether it is based on ignorance or not...

and what you really mean is: "fucking asshole...i hope this highmay fag gets a beatdown...if i was less of a pussy, he'd be a dead man!!"