Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Post Ur Fav Pic Of Urself

eurolisa

"marcid21"......i work in a bakery and a french baguette is the thinnest bread made...you want a nice thick good bread go for the italian....don't worry bout people like "lorenzolamas"

bitch, is stunning

Czesc, sexxyme, "lorenzolamas",wynocha!

How would you know Oran-Gutan lady? Have you had Jeans uncircumcised French baguette down your fudge coated throat recently? Im packing healthy, just dont like wearing speedos.

i AM educated...im just bored at work and felt like fucking with someone...that eurolisa moron hasnt responded to me yet, but i got deepspell and you...and thats all i needed...

so moving on...smokesum is a jerry's kid...

and what would you want to me to respond to ? would u like me to respond me to all your amusing comments about me?

and what would you want to me to respond to ? would u like me to respond me to all your amusing comments about me?

its the circle of life, simba...you post bullshit, i call you out for it, you defend yourself, i belittle you...you see? there's a whole system to it...unless, of course, you beat me at my own game and you show me up, which has very rarely happened on my time here...

so...what now then??

uhmmm eurolisa is a moron..havent you guessed that already??

Boy, aren't you the life of the party? She made a thread that a lot of people are enjoying, and you call her a moron. That's lame, son, very lame. So far what have you contributed here? Oh, right, you felt your ego boosted by insulting a lady who bore you no bad will. That's petty and childish. You sure are superior, aren't you now?

wrong heffa!! you just cant hang with me...and ignoring me is like ignoring that dull pain in your right arm, then you get a heart attack...

I could be wrong, but isn't that spelled heifer? Perhaps you should pay some mind to manners, quality of conversation, spelling and capitalization. Or is that too much to expect?

Medical fact:

Your LEFT ARM's nervous roots affect you when having a heart attack..

NOT your right one.

Medical Fact 101 ends here.

Please insert cassette #2.

Thank you.

:D

Heh heh. Any layman knows that medical fact, even the likes of you and I.

unless, of course, you beat me at my own game and you show me up, which has very rarely happened on my time here...

She doesn't have to, Hyman, you're doing it for her. :bounce:

Boy, aren't you the life of the party? She made a thread that a lot of people are enjoying, and you call her a moron. That's lame, son, very lame. So far what have you contributed here? Oh, right, you felt your ego boosted by insulting a lady who bore you no bad will. That's petty and childish. You sure are superior, aren't you now?

it only happens to those who deserve it...now go post a pic of yourself and make daddy proud...

I could be wrong, but isn't that spelled heifer? Perhaps you should pay some mind to manners, quality of conversation, spelling and capitalization. Or is that too much to expect?

yeah its too much to expect...your ability to proofread couldnt even intimidate eurolisa, much less me...

...and thanks for the education, DP...

it only happens to those who deserve it...now go post a pic of yourself and make daddy proud...

yeah its too much to expect...your ability to proofread couldnt even intimidate eurolisa, much less me...

I am a man, my dad will be proud enough of me for going to the defense of a lady under attack by a predator.

I never sought to intimidate you by proofreading. That wasn't the work I set out to do...

...and thanks for the education, DP...

You're welcome. My work is done.