Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anavol

jerseyclubin

my friend works at gnc and got me a bottle of this.....its creatine in tablets......he sed that the top selling creatine there so he got it for me at $30, sed it costs $50......so i bought it and im gonna give it a try

anyone try this??? if so, reviews......gains or no gains?? side effects???

also did u take it before or after the gym

Creatine in tablets? Most people that claimed to benefit from creatine started their "cycle" by loading for a couple days (10 - 20g/day) and then maintaining somewhere in the area of 5grams/day each subsequent day for a number of weeks. With that said, some will argue that creatine does nothing except add water weight to your muscles... but the question at hand is how much creatine is in each tablet? If it is 1g per tablet you will find yourself using many each day... if you get where I am going with this, you will learn that tablets aren't the cheapest method to supplement. Powder form is usually at a fraction of the cost.

Benefit with a tab are for the wooses that can handle a shake everyday or that don't have the time to prepare one.

I love when supplement companies use names like "anavol". Do they really think that people are ignorant enough to draw a correlation between this and anavar or anadrol???? Yep, and the damn shame about it is that some people are.

Keep this in mind when you buy creatine, it is all the same. And none of the brands can be considered a magic pill.

There was a thread on creatine last week. This is the kind of thing I was talking about. I was saying that some people see this similar to an anabolic, and by naming this compound "anavol" it adds proof to my point.

Nautica

Your speaking of a homebrew AAS compound. He is speaking of creatine.

btw as far as sucking b/c you have been on it one week. What in the hell were you expecting from creatine anyway???

Nautica

i was joking, and i didnt even know you could combine the two into a single entity. :bowdown:

No, I completely disagree with you. Without hard work, proper diet, and rest neither will work. And obviously you have never taken GH or you would realize that it is FAARRRRRR from magic.

Nautica

no doubt you need to bust your ass in the gym and diet but to get real big you need to juice, there is only a certain level in which you can grow

Agree....100% I have my doubts of how useful creatine really is, I used it for a while and not much diff...except maybe I felt more aggressive (but I guess its phsycological...u think u have something so you are going to be pumped as it is...)

No, I completely disagree with you. Without hard work, proper diet, and rest neither will work. And obviously you have never taken GH or you would realize that it is FAARRRRRR from magic.

Nautica

Agree....100% I have my doubts of how useful creatine really is, I used it for a while and not much diff...except maybe I felt more aggressive (but I guess its phsycological...u think u have something so you are going to be pumped as it is...)

lol yea i've heard agression is a pretty common side effect of creatine, just like with all those other steroids

lol yea i've heard agression is a pretty common side effect of creatine, just like with all those other steroids

Yeah, there's been extensive studies done on creatine-induced-rage-complex.

:rolleyes:

I really wish freshina would be give "read-only" access to this forum :laugh:

Seriously, freshina. I feel the need to delete all of your post b/c they are so absurd. But, I am afraid that you are being serious and your statements are made out of pure ignorance. If that is the case, then we will put up with your statements and try to help you. But, please, do not give out advice b/c I am pretty sure that it could cause harm to those that follow.

Nautica

Seriously, freshina. I feel the need to delete all of your post b/c they are so absurd. But, I am afraid that you are being serious and your statements are made out of pure ignorance. If that is the case, then we will put up with your statements and try to help you. But, please, do not give out advice b/c I am pretty sure that it could cause harm to those that follow.

Nautica

lol