Clubplanet Nightlife Community

psychics...

dgmodel

I'd be freaked out if it was very specific information. Usually psychics just go over the general stuff and therefore sound like they know what they're talking about.

But people that can foresee certain events I definetely believe in. Deja Vu occurs to me often too, at places I've never been before so there are definetely visions out there.

I happened to me once. I knew a psychic who worked his professional craft on a one-day cruise line, when I was 23. I worked on the ship as one of the photographers. He had a rule, never to do readings on friends because things that he said would happen, the friends would hold against him when they did happen, ect. One night we were hanging out in a club in Fort Lauderdale after the ship docked and we were both a little drunk. So he started telling me about the strangers throughout the room, supposedly just from reading them, secrets and stuff like that. So I said, "Whatever." Then I took out my wallet and showed him some pics I had there, with absolutely no explanation to them. He knew me from the ship and not very well, and no one else on the ship knew my life to tell him anything about me prior. He had never seen the pics in my wallet and I'd never told him anything personal about me or my family or prior life in New York. So I showed him a pic of an ex-girlfriend but didn't say anything about her or even her name, and he told me that she always got stomach aches. That was true, but so what? Big deal. He told me a few other things about her, and some of the other pics in my wallet. Then I showed him a pic of my father, who had died when I was 15, but I didn't say anything about him, didn't even say that he was my father or anything. So he says, "very strong, doesn't admit pains or weaknesses, but is very sensitive with family in private..." which was very true but didn't prove anything to me. Then he says that the man in the pic had a bad leg from a car accident. One hundred percent false.....on the other hand, I had a bad leg from a car accident, was he reading me through my father's pic, though I still hadn't revealed that the man was my dad? Then he tells me that I hadn't seen the man in a long time and I wished I'd spent more time with him before the last time I'd seen him. Then all of a sudden he clutched his chest with both hands and with a look of pain exclaimed that there was something wrong with the man's heart, that he (the psychic) felt an explosion in the chest. I downed my drink and gulped down someone else's at the bar, and said, "Holy shit, that's my dad and he died of a heart attack!" He became very nervous and probably remembered why he didn't do readings on people that he knew, and he didn't want to say anything else about it for the rest of the night. Fuckin' trippy, is all I can say about it now.