Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Christmas bonuses/raises?

nomembername

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I get 10%, but receive it annually at the end of February and put it all into 401k... why the hell would you want the government taking half of it off the bat and you can't see the 10-20% you get back until a year later... defer it all, you will be happy in the long run.

yeah the 50% tax on a bonus is bullshit but fuck that I'm still not putting it ALL away in my 401k plan...I def put a decent amount of it away so the govt doesn't totally fuck me but I need to pay some bills right now and go out and have some fun, blow some of it on hookers & drugs

yeah the 50% tax on a bonus is bullshit but fuck that I'm still not putting it ALL away in my 401k plan...I def put a decent amount of it away so the govt doesn't totally fuck me but I need to pay some bills right now and go out and have some fun, blow some of it on hookers & drugs

I have all my special pay(per diem) and bonuses go to my 401K. It's the only way to not get hit with such a high tax. I figure that money isn't part of my monthly budget so why should I touch it?