Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Christmas bonuses/raises?

nomembername

That's all I've been thinking about the past couple of months. I keep telling myself that after the new year with my bonus I'll be able to catch up on alot of my bills.

Are you expecting a bonus this year? Also, do you get it before or after Christmas? My boss will tell us what we're getting before Christmas but we don't actually get it until after for tax purposes I believe.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i work for the city of NY, so i doubt i'll get anything significant. I'd be happy with $100 :half:

But i know this girl that works for USB warburg, her bonus is upwards of $25000, while her christmas gift is dinner for 2 at tavern on the green :rolleyes:

:bigfinge: corporate greed:peeleft:

I get 2 bonuses every year. One the first full week of June and one the first full week of December. We get X% of our salary from Jan - June in June and X% of our salary from June-Dec. in December. It starts out your first full year with 1% then it goes up 1% every year. 10% is the max. I am up to 6% now, so it should be decent but the Goddamn Gubment takes around Fiddy percent of dat shit.

Fuck Da Gubment!!!

:gang:

That's all I've been thinking about the past couple of months. I keep telling myself that after the new year with my bonus I'll be able to catch up on alot of my bills.

Are you expecting a bonus this year? Also, do you get it before or after Christmas? My boss will tell us what we're getting before Christmas but we don't actually get it until after for tax purposes I believe.

i get a big fat fuckin goose egg this year... 0

I get 10%, but receive it annually at the end of February and put it all into 401k... why the hell would you want the government taking half of it off the bat and you can't see the 10-20% you get back until a year later... defer it all, you will be happy in the long run.

We don't have that option, so we are forced to let Uncle Sam take fiddy percent.

:mad: