Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How many lovers?

tanyalover

i refuse to have sex until the time is right and she and i are in total love with each other...

well I think this is what most peoples intentions are...I know mine were at least...I lost my virginity to the first guy I ever loved....and my first serious bf...but then after that of course it was a lil diff...not everyone I had sex with I was in love with...

im 24 in a few weeks and have had abut 116 or 117, give or take a few cause i stopped writing in my journal i 2001 when i fell in love. And as a teenager my mental was about QUANTITY but after GROWING UP and experiecing MAKING LOVE. Its all about QUALITY PARTNERS. Unfortunately one has to go thru many experiences sometimes to find whats compatible with you.

nothing wrong with whoring it up if you are single...now if you're a cheat than that's a dif story cause that's one thing I am NOT!

All men WILL cheat. It may take the right women, or the right amount of money, but we WILL do it. ANy man that will say he won't, I'll call a liar.

And this goes for women too.

:bowdown:

how do you do it? i mean how can you still look at yourself in the mirror when you go up to complete strangers, have unprotected sex with them, let them shoot their load in your face, take money for it, just to go home to sleep and wake up the next morning to do the same thing again?

All men WILL cheat. It may take the right women, or the right amount of money, but we WILL do it. ANy man that will say he won't, I'll call a liar.

And this goes for women too.

I dont agree one bit....I think it depends on who youre with...not who approaches you while youre with someone...I htink that if youre with someone whome you care ENOUGH about then youre not going to do anything to jeopardize (sp?) that relationship...now if youre with someone whom you dont care that much about than yeah...youre not oging to put too much htought into whome you fuck...even while with that person...know what I mean?

question-I am the only girl my bf has ever had sex with or even been naked with for that matter. He is 23 and we have been together for 6 years. We're gonna be together forever, but does he secretly resent that he'll only have been with one girl for the rest of his life? He says no, but he's a guy...thoughts anyone

how do you do it? i mean how can you still look at yourself in the mirror when you go up to complete strangers, have unprotected sex with them, let them shoot their load in your face, take money for it, just to go home to sleep and wake up the next morning to do the same thing again?

eh, easier then it sounds

Guest gabo
21... 6 Partners.

I think it's fine, more doesn't always mean better.

the only way thats a high number is if you lost ur cherry a week ago.