Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Morillo Review!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 word....... INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ............. He was amazing , had to be the best I've ever heard him ever. His energy was out of control , the best vibe. Erick was dancing like a nut at the booth. There were smiles on everyones face all night long. I won't go into tracklistings but every track was on point and he killed that EFX box. There were a lot first timers there hearing Erick and I'd have to say that Morillo has about 1,000 new fans. Props to Erick for making my night sickkkkkkk. SUBLIMINAL RECORDS IS UNSTOPPABLE BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CHEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Morillo beat...me...upppp..... :whip:

Omg...I shouldn't have danced those last two extra hours...I'm sooo brokennnn... :cry: ....lol...

It was sooo packed for a good chunk of the nite... Good seein everyone out... Chasity, you ripped it as usual girl! It was so much fun :bounce: Not fun when some guy that was dancing with us decided to grab me and flip me around head over heels though...omg...I didn't see it coming...good thing he didn't drop me on my head!

Thanks to da Mask for the lessons and encouragement...hehe...

Morillo's periodic announcements were so funny... New Yawk Cideeeeee!!!

Incredible!! Place was packed, and out of control. The music, the vibe, everything was perfect...I haven't seen a big room get turned out like that in a long time. Morillo brought that same amazing experience I've had with him at WMC, or Ibiza, here to a city that sorely needed it.

Got some great pics. WIll post soon.

John

PS - great seeing the mask...I looked down from behind the DJ booth and see the back of your head staring back from right up front...classic!

HOLY SHIT!!!

that's the only thing i can say about last night. first time hearing morillo live and i have to say that i now have a new favorite dj. last night was def the set of the year thus far and one of the best sets that i've heard any dj spin live. his energy level all night was absolutely insane. he was tearing tracks apart all night and the crowd was going crazy the whole time. and the crowd was actually good last night too, it wasn't the typical weird crobar crowd, simply because of the fact that even at 6 am there was still not that much room to dance. people just weren't leaving.

anyway, eric is def no 1 in my book for now. sick sick time last night. btw, anyone knows what remix of pixeltan - get up he was rocking last night? it was the track before he dropped sweet dreams. i absolutely love that track, i have it in a live set but not sure what mix it is, but he played the same one last night.

sorry johnny, but from now on it's gonna be RIPPP IT SICKKK ERICCC, haha.

WoW…Last night was sooo much fun! Haven’t partied like that in a while. We got there around 11ish…tried to leave at 5 but that didn’t happen. Just as we were getting our coats we ran into my friend’s bf & his friends who decided to make a cameo…which was cool b/c it gave me an excuse to stay longer. Morillo had me moving! Never heard a dj comment so much…which reminds me it was nice to see DT mingling with the crowd. Great to see everyone out. Enjoyed spending time with my new friend DJUFO. Thanks sweetie you’re the best! Overall a great night. BTW did anyone see that asian kid hanging from the speaker? Some people are out of control. lol

well i hardly ever post, but would have to agree that morillo was sick last night...place was packed and he killed every track..only complaint I had was that more people needed to dance..nothing is more irritating when people cut through the center of the dance floor or just stand around..if u wanna do that, atleast walk along the outside...

I'M NOT ONE FOR ASS KISSIN AND OVEREXAGERATING........ BUT IN A WORD....... SICK..... I'VE BEEN A BIG ERIC FAN FOR A FEW YEARS AND EVERYTIME I SEE HIM HE TAKES IT TO ANOTHER LEVEL.... BUT LASTNIGHT..

THAT MAN WAS OUTA CONTROLL... THE VIBE, THE MUSIC.... UNBELEAVEABLE..... :bounce::bounce::bounce:

Morillo is God Simple as that...

how would u feel (dub)

sweet dreams (DT)

What u got what u do

Flippin(some new mix)

NANCY SINATRA -BANG BANG

NIRAVANA-TEEN SPIRIT WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

THERES SOME HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS IN THIS HOUSE

Praised cats - shined on me(skylark)

La La Land

Corruption

this board makes it sound like a great party. While other peeps i have heard fomr said it was typical BIG ROOM sound. I hate conflicting reports.

I'm no expert on sound but I must say that i'ld rather hear Morillo in a small room like @ Disco...but last night he just killed it...my g/f who has never seen him b4 was like 'I've never heard anything like this' which seemed to be the major consensus among the newbies...we were right in front of the booth, dancing all night!!!! Erick was dancin and givin shout outs...he really knows how to work the crowd...what made it so fun was...THE VIBE

this is my lil review of the night ok so i get there around 12:30 the place you couldnt really walk throught it since it was so damm packed i was trying to find little spots on the side to dance and found a couple,the music part at times i was getting really pissed because it seemed to me that he was comming down every other track but i wont deny that he got better later on

wich i was hoping for and that made me stay,but at one point i was dancing on the side where all the doors are with my homegirl milena and one of the "directors" from crobar was hating on me and said take it to the dance floor i told him it was two packed and that i was gonna wait till later on but the a hole was still hating on me that fat shit i didnt pay any mind and kept dancing i dont give a fuck that "your section just spent 15 thousand dollars " i also waited online and payed money to get in so i wasnt having that shit big FUCK YOU goes out to that douge bag! to that guy.i t was great dancing with ibrandon,kitty,kimeee,chas,mask,my homegirl milena who destroyed the floor with the ill moves and everyone else who i met there and danced with over all it was a great night he absolutely blew that fucking system i love the crobar system with those crazy tribal beats. i give this a 8 out of 10 :)

I didn't think anything could top seeing Morillo @ Pacha in Ibiza and as an overall clubbing experience I don't think anything will, but last night musically I think I can say was the most amazing set I have heard. Tune after tune after tune after tune.

I nearly didn't make it after too much drink and food the day before, but I am sooooooo glad that I did, because all my sleepyness just melted away within the first few minutes of me being there when he played Gadjo - So many times!

Absolutely pure genius all night and Mr Morillo is back to the top of my favourite dj list.

However, I do have a couple of negative things to say, which I guess is just part of any clubbing experience in a major city:-

Huge guys who have obviously taken too many steroids standing in the middle of the dancefloor smoking reefers rather than dancing?!?!

Short people with rock hard spiky hair wearing vests, or even worse no top at all, barging their way through the dancefloor.

Luckily Erick did the business and the positives far outweighed the negatives.........

I didn't think anything could top seeing Morillo @ Pacha in Ibiza and as an overall clubbing experience I don't think anything will, but last night musically I think I can say was the most amazing set I have heard. Tune after tune after tune after tune.

I nearly didn't make it after too much drink and food the day before, but I am sooooooo glad that I did, because all my sleepyness just melted away within the first few minutes of me being there when he played Gadjo - So many times!

Absolutely pure genius all night and Mr Morillo is back to the top of my favourite dj list.

However, I do have a couple of negative things to say, which I guess is just part of any clubbing experience in a major city:-

Huge guys who have obviously taken too many steroids standing in the middle of the dancefloor smoking reefers rather than dancing?!?!

Short people with rock hard spiky hair wearing vests, or even worse no top at all, barging their way through the dancefloor.

Luckily Erick did the business and the positives far outweighed the negatives.........

yeah i saw alot of that but most of the time i wasnt on the dancefloor i was on the sides dancing a little but def saw alot of broken glass on the floor lol and people doing naughty naghty things but ah well fuck'em

I have a few of Morillo's mixes and he is a talented DJ. He is my favorite DJ just by the recordings of his sets. I was lucky enough to hear him once at Disco when I actually got in. The reason for this is I am only 19 and of course Morillo is always at 21 spots which I think is good because it draws a better crowd. What I am getting at is would it be hard to get into Crobar with a 21 id from my older brother who looks like me. Please no nasty comments or bad feedback I'm a music lover and to hate on me b/c of my age is wrong. Thanks.

yeah i saw alot of that but most of the time i wasnt on the dancefloor i was on the sides dancing a little but def saw alot of broken glass on the floor lol and people doing naughty naghty things but ah well fuck'em

I have no qualms with people doing whatever they want in clubs, it just annoys me when the place is crowded and they take up dancing space which could be put to better use!!

I only have one problem with Morillo last night. I only had one Air Horn and it ran out of Air by 3am. This is like the 6th time I have heard him play, and defiently one of the best. I don't think much can top his set at Deko Lounge last June before he left Ibiza for the summer, but this one was great. I danced till my fuckin body just wouldn't move anymore, by that time it was 5am and I stayed until 9. What a great night!!!!! I am Beat Up today, but it was well worth it. Glad to hear that Erick is making an impact on new people, I always hear people saying that this DJ and that DJ are the best ever, compaired to Morillo they SUX!!!!! He can CONTROL a Crowd better than anybody, and he has more fun in the booth than most people on the floor. That is what makes a great DJ in my book, he loves what he does and it shows.

Madness

haha so you were the kid with the airhorn. i was wondering how they let someone bring that in, then i remembered that i didn't even get searched. it seems they just pick a week when they do it, cause most of the time they don't at all.

I only have one problem with Morillo last night. I only had one Air Horn and it ran out of Air by 3am. This is like the 6th time I have heard him play, and defiently one of the best. I don't think much can top his set at Deko Lounge last June before he left Ibiza for the summer, but this one was great. I danced till my fuckin body just wouldn't move anymore, by that time it was 5am and I stayed until 9. What a great night!!!!! I am Beat Up today, but it was well worth it. Glad to hear that Erick is making an impact on new people, I always hear people saying that this DJ and that DJ are the best ever, compaired to Morillo they SUX!!!!! He can CONTROL a Crowd better than anybody, and he has more fun in the booth than most people on the floor. That is what makes a great DJ in my book, he loves what he does and it shows.

Madness

this board makes it sound like a great party. While other peeps i have heard fomr said it was typical BIG ROOM sound. I hate conflicting reports.

big room sound all night..

i was actually very disappointed that he didnt' mix it up more... whoever said morillo brought his ibiza game to crobar last night is nuts... his ibiza sound is nothing like that.. its much housier, and quite frankly, much better... i actually heard a few songs i'd just plain categorize as noyze...

big room sound all night..

i was actually very disappointed that he didnt' mix it up more... whoever said morillo brought his ibiza game to crobar last night is nuts... his ibiza sound is nothing like that.. its much housier, and quite frankly, much better... i actually heard a few songs i'd just plain categorize as noyze...

yo what up bitch...we better hit up crobar for my bday....