Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A good AFTERHOURS on Saturdays???

TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO

------------------

eye.gif

AOL:ZOMBLA

SF SF SF SF SF SF SF SF SF SF SF SFSF SF SF SF SF SF SF SF SF SF SF SFSF SF SF SF SF SF SF SF SF SF SF SFSF SF SF SF SF SF SF SF SF SF SF SFSF SF SF SF SF SF SF SF SF SF SF SFSF SF SF SF SF SF SF SF SF SF SF SFSF SF SF SF SF SF SF SF SF SF SF SFSF SF SF SF SF SF SF SF SF SF SF SF

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

stripper.gif

Originally posted by MarioNY:

TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO TWILO

Exactly.

Originally posted by MarioNY:

Ummm......you forgot one Mario....here..

TWILO

Simple as that....

Mikey

------------------

Room to dance?....Oh..I will take that..thank you...

Media32975.jpg

Originally posted by divalicious:

Nicki and I will be gracing the Factory with our presence this Saturday... cwm7.gif

Me and partytime will be there with bells on!

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long. Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

LOL Thanks guys. Its not for any of these Saturdays though. Im looking for somewhere for Saturday December 2....technically Sunday the 3rd by the time 4AM rolls around cwm12.gif

Now I know SF stays open till SUnday afternoon but what time does Twilo close on Sunday?

Thanks for the help!! cwm17.gif

------------------

tigger.gif

"Love is friendship set to music."

...E. Joseph Crossmann

AOL = MadamKittE

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

LMAO smile.gif My vote goes for SF.. It really depends on what kind of music you like. For hard good stuff - JP, (from what I heard) for happy discoish vocal mixes - Junior..

Not necessarily Myst...depending on who the opening DJ is...you'll most probably get progressive house or progressive trance(Twilo)....but again, they only go till 6am or so...guess if you're ready to dish out $55 in cover charges for one night, you can then head over to Factory.

------------------

Raving is a state of mind.

It has nothing to do with what you wear, how old you are or how you look.

Its all about the vibe!

Originally posted by misskittie:

LOL Thanks guys. Its not for any of these Saturdays though. Im looking for somewhere for Saturday December 2....technically Sunday the 3rd by the time 4AM rolls around cwm12.gif

Now I know SF stays open till SUnday afternoon but what time does Twilo close on Sunday?

Thanks for the help!! cwm17.gif

The 4th floor of SF is supposed to open on Dec 2.. It says so on the flyer anyway..

------------------

Mars aint the kind of place, to raise your kids..

Originally posted by raver_mania:

Not necessarily Myst...depending on who the opening DJ is...you'll most probably get progressive house or progressive trance(Twilo)....but again, they only go till 6am or so...guess if you're ready to dish out $55 in cover charges for one night, you can then head over to Factory.

Are you telling me that Junior comes on at 6am? Holy shit.. Yeah I heard a LOT of good dj's open for him, gotta go check it out one day. Just need to get rid of this SF addiction first because going out on Sat = going to SF in my mind..

Originally posted by gq2727:

SF SF SF SF SF SF SF SF SF SF SF SFSF SF SF SF SF SF SF SF SF SF SF SFSF SF SF SF SF SF SF SF SF SF SF SFSF SF SF SF SF SF SF SF SF SF SF SFSF SF SF SF SF SF SF SF SF SF SF SFSF SF SF SF SF SF SF SF SF SF SF SFSF SF SF SF SF SF SF SF SF SF SF SFSF SF SF SF SF SF SF SF SF SF SF SF

I second that!

------------------

xtc.jpg

...aND oN THaT NoTe, LeTS GeT BaCK To THe PRoGRaM...

Are you telling me that Junior comes on at 6am? Holy shit.. Yeah I heard a LOT of good dj's open for him, gotta go check it out one day. Just need to get rid of this SF addiction first because going out on Sat = going to SF in my mind..

Zoya- Ive never been to on a Sat, but Ill be there on Dec 16th for Mauro Piccotto.

Its gonna be CRAZY. you should defnitely come that night. Trust Me. And I'll be there so what else can you ask for?

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

Hey, if a really good DJ is in town on Sat...don't go out Friday night..sleep really well. Then Sat night about 11pm/midnight head over to Twilo, and dance your ass off till Junior comes on...if you want check him out for a while (from what I've heard lately he's been opening with hard house - no choice really if the DJ before him sets the pace)...then head over to Factory!! Hehe..thats why I say get a lot of rest the night/day before smile.gif

------------------

Raving is a state of mind.

It has nothing to do with what you wear, how old you are or how you look.

Its all about the vibe!

Originally posted by az-tec:

Zoya- Ive never been to on a Sat, but Ill be there on Dec 16th for Mauro Piccotto.

Its gonna be CRAZY. you should defnitely come that night. Trust Me. And I'll be there so what else can you ask for?

Damn Andy make up your mind...I thought you were going to World!?!?!? Goodness...Im soo confused anymore...too many good things going on, not enough time...

cwm34.gif

------------------

tigger.gif

"Love is friendship set to music."

...E. Joseph Crossmann

AOL = MadamKittE

my room my room my room my room my room my roommy room my room my room my room my room my roommy room my room my rmy room my room my room my room my room my roomoom my room my room my roommy room my room my room my room my room my roommy room my room my room my room my room my roommy room my room my room my room my room my roommy room my room my room my room my room my roommy room my room my room my room my room my room

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"TO EACH HIS OWN" not sure by who but i like it

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

Originally posted by misskittie:

Damn Andy make up your mind...I thought you were going to World!?!?!? Goodness...Im soo confused anymore...too many good things going on, not enough time...

cwm34.gif

No theres enough time....the world holiday party thing starts at like 9:30, so Id stay till like 1am.

The hit up Picotto.

Im so excited.

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

I don't think going at 11/midnight on a Saturday is such a good idea. Saturday night at Twilo is really 2 different parties. If you can go from midnight till the afternoon on Sunday then power to you! If you want to see a certain DJ go for that time. If you want to hear Junior go at 5am and go nuts. The earliest I ever make it is at 4am when the bars close and my friends go home to sleep and I don't have enough time to sleep.

------------------

eye.gif

AOL:ZOMBLA

Call me an old timer, but to me their is no better place I rather be than at Shelter (Vinyl) on a Sunday morning!

----------------------------------

Not everone understands House Music!

It's a spiritual thing!

A body thing!

A soul thing!

A soul thing!

[This message has been edited by antvill (edited 11-21-2000).]