Clubplanet Nightlife Community

after going to crobar weds and last night i ask you WHY BOTHER WITH SPIRT?

A wasted of money and time? have u lost your mind? or just fell down and landed on your head? JP ripps it sickkkkkkkkkkkkk, he always keeps the place :bounce: no matter what club u go to there is always going to be complaints about something but everyone needs to realize that JP is a very unique DJ and there is nobody like him. he has his own distinctive style that keeps people coming back, wanting more, and never wanting to leave. Every time i go to spirit i always see the same people on the dance floor having a good time, and when vivacious performs on stage it out of control. sometime i wish people could just stop hating and use that enegry to dance and have a good time. but then i woke up and realized the world we live in. sometimes it makes me :vomit2:

JP is the man and spirit is the place. Stop hating, you dont want to go there, so dont, more space for me on the dance floor.deepkemicals4u word up.

I bother with Spirit just to hear the best music this city has to offer. JP is the man, there's no one else that comes close to him in my opinion. I hate many things about Spirit the crowd alot of young kids and shit but there's no one club anymore that has it all. Spirit sucks on many levels, it's small and stinky and bouncers are fucken assholes etc ...but JP has something about him that just makes you wanna go there his MUSIC is sick.. I love JP but hate spirit the venue, wish he played at Crobar now that's a nice club. And the girls in Spirit are NOT ugly, there are all hot girls I dunno wtf you're talking about...on the other hand there's alot of short/ugly little boys running around with their shirts off gross..

The music you choose to listen to at club is based on your own personal preference in either edm or hip hop. A lot has to do with the mood you're in also. I'm always in the mood though to check out JP !! I don't think he's a god, but I still enjoy his sets. His music gets me going most of the time!! :bounce: Now Spirit itself isn't all that; the dancefloor isn't that big, a new sound system is on the way, and the crowd is rather young. Regardless of these inconveniences though, I can still tolerate going out to Spirit on sats. Guidos will be Guidos, and junkies will be junkies!! This goes for any club or venue throughout the city. I think the crowd is very friendly and I don't understand why people think all the girls in here are ugly? Because I've seen a plethora of hotties everytime I've gone.

Now the only time I went to Crobar was to see Deep Dish this summer. It was a main event night. Based on that experience I realized the following; the club itself was bigger and a bit more upscale than Spirit, the girls were very hot, the dancefloor had some size to it, and the sound system rocked!! They also bring in great djs for the most part. There was a lot of confusion at the door though. The only thing I didn't like about the crowd is that they came off like a bunch of posers. My friend who came w/me thought the same and he's mad cool. Maybe it was just that night? Everyone says the crowd at Crobar is pretty friendly, on that night it wasn't though. People acted very arrogant for no particular reason. Should I give it another chance though? I guess I might have to? It's the only way to truely find out if Crobar matches the hype it creates. I still think JP is better than Boris. Which nights are better there fridays or Sats?

my opinion about the place is just OK. i went there two weeks ago to hear Robbie Riveria. As for the DJ, I have NO complaints. He was great but to bad the majority of the crowd was oriental.

and about three hours into the night, someone stole my handbag! hope their happy with a purse filled w/ cosmetics and tampons. lol

JP is the man and spirit is the place. Stop hating, you dont want to go there, so dont, more space for me on the dance floor.deepkemicals4u word up.

maybe I'm a glutton for punishment but its posts like this that make me sit back and laugh. So entertaining, I could read this shit all night

i've been to both venues a handful of times....crobar is definitely a nicer place n security n everyone is nice....but i don't mind either place...i just go chill out with my friends n hear some beatz....crobar def gets crazy, sickkkk ass djs in there which makes me more inclined to go there over spirit. as far as drugs go, its everywhere...so who cares...just do u. but KLUBBHEADSOR, if u wanna see wats good, y dont' u try crobar friday (like this friday is sasha)....n see how the crowd is there...then hit up spirit on saturday for JP. then u can come to ur own conclusion n make ur own analysis as to which one u prefer, etc. etc......i'll just go wherever i know i'll have a good time, chill out, hear my beatz, n be with my friends!! try not to mind nething else...

......i'll just go wherever i know i'll have a good time, chill out, hear my beatz, n be with my friends!! try not to mind nething else...

i agree, you hit it right on the head!!!! its all about the music, having fun, dancing and making the best of it with your friends or surrondings.!!!!! :bounce::bounce:

well apparently you are older, cause that post flew right over your head. keep it real grandpa :hat:

hehe, you said kid. Most likely I'm older than you but that's besides the point. Don't worry about wearing another armband, wouldn't want your juiced up Jersey arms to have their circulation cutoff.

I'll stick with the club did a good job of searching. Besides, I never said Jersey was the source of all the city's problems just some. That said, Jersey is definately the source of the following problems:

Shirtless guidos

Juiced up guidos

Spikey Hair guidos

Sunglasses in the club wearing guidos

A|X/Diesel/Von Dutch wearing (when they have their shirts on) guidos

The Jersey Fist Pump

I can't think of anymore off the top of my head others will help me out I'm sure.

First of all, I don't think it was the searching b/c I went on one of those nights and I don't remember getting searched at all...and it was BY FAR the cleanest JP crowd (drug wise), I have ever seen. There are a lot of guidos in Jersey (hence NJguido.com), but there are definitely a ton from the outer boroughs as well. Trust me, I know my guidos!

P.S. I'm thinking maybe the name clubplanet should be changed to "I hate guidos/JP planet"

If it werent for guidos in clubs i dont know what i would do...Where else would i get my amazing fashion sense, understand that armani exchange is the only brand to wear, trip over things because im wearing sunglasses in a club and finally realize that steroids is the key to life. Shame on everyone that makes fun of guidos, for some they are tools but for me, they are an inspiration

im sorry i used to love sf cuz of the shirtless guidos... and there are very few if any diesel guidos in spirit... not after they made the shirt stays on rule lol

Dont feel bad, there were hardly any Temtpts this past summer :cry:

Major consensus on the Jersey CP board was that all the guidos grew up/got married...the young kids at Spirit jsut dont cut it...I think the steriods, like the drugs just arent what thye use to be back in 98-99

im sorry i used to love sf cuz of the shirtless guidos... and there are very few if any diesel guidos in spirit... not after they made the shirt stays on rule lol

haha, yeah the guidos at Spirit are definitely weak compared to SF, but there are a few still around (with their shirts off)...maybe they staged some kind of rebellion against wearing shirts to Spirit had to let them take them off, hehe

i've been to both venues a handful of times....crobar is definitely a nicer place n security n everyone is nice....but i don't mind either place...i just go chill out with my friends n hear some beatz....crobar def gets crazy, sickkkk ass djs in there which makes me more inclined to go there over spirit. as far as drugs go, its everywhere...so who cares...just do u. but KLUBBHEADSOR, if u wanna see wats good, y dont' u try crobar friday (like this friday is sasha)....n see how the crowd is there...then hit up spirit on saturday for JP. then u can come to ur own conclusion n make ur own analysis as to which one u prefer, etc. etc......i'll just go wherever i know i'll have a good time, chill out, hear my beatz, n be with my friends!! try not to mind nething else...

Couldn't of said any better in regards to being in good company whenever you go out. It's just not where you go, but whom your with that can make or break your night. If you're w/ the right people you will have a much better time than going solo or with an annoying friend who's going to be complaining all night. I'll def check out Crobar on a Fri night, but it will be down the road. Got a ton of school work now. Pumpadabeatz...maybe I'll cya there?

Ill be honest.. Everyone on here knows i was the biggest sf jp fan.. Im facing the facts.. Look i love good beats and jp as the next person. But spirits crowd is BUSTED UGLY MOTHER FUCKERS. Crobar got the hot crowd and the hot girls. the nicer venue the better sound system and boris plays the shit that i pray for jp to play all night.. I was going to spirit and black for the past year and they dont even touch crobar. Being honest. I wish i dident have to eat my words,. and i wish that spirit is a sick fierce club

BUT IT IS NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STOP LYING TO YOURSELF

I

IS

OVER!

Yeah but sometimes it's fun to party with the uglies. If you're attractive, you get all the attention :) . Crobar is fiercer than Spirit but what's up with the smoking at Crobar? It is so labor intensive. You have to walk all the way back in from the entrance when you're done. It is almost not worth it to smoke there.

Couldn't of said any better in regards to being in good company whenever you go out. It's just not where you go, but whom your with that can make or break your night. If you're w/ the right people you will have a much better time than going solo or with an annoying friend who's going to be complaining all night. I'll def check out Crobar on a Fri night, but it will be down the road. Got a ton of school work now. Pumpadabeatz...maybe I'll cya there?

omg ur soooo right!! i hate going with ppl who complain! its like STFU n party!! listen to the beatz n DANCE :bounce: so yea for me its who i'm with n wat beatz i'm hearing....my crowd ALWAYS makes my nite...i almost never have a bad time...(thank God). so yea....where my ppl are n where the good party's at...U'LL DEF SEE ME!! i'll be around, usually by the speaker...lol..gotta hear 'em pumpin da beatz!!! so yea...just ask...i'll be somewhere! :)

Yeah but sometimes it's fun to party with the uglies. If you're attractive, you get all the attention :) . Crobar is fiercer than Spirit but what's up with the smoking at Crobar? It is so labor intensive. You have to walk all the way back in from the entrance when you're done. It is almost not worth it to smoke there.

Good point. If I compare the crowds at both clubs though, I'd give a slight edge to Crobar. The reason it's a slight edge is because to me the people at Spirit seem to be cooler and friendlier, but the people at Crobar are better looking. Beauty isn't always measured by what's on the outside, but also what's on the inside too. Not every girl at Spirit looks like a bulldog either. Stop crying :cry: about the walk...It's not that bad!! Labor intensive? :laugh: Is the walk going to kill you or something? I'd think it would be better for you than smoking. Inconvenience and smoking :smoke:go hand in hand!!

Good point. If I compare the crowds at both clubs though, I'd give a slight edge to Crobar. The reason it's a slight edge is because to me the people at Spirit seem to be cooler and friendlier, but the people at Crobar are better looking. Beauty isn't always measured by what's on the outside, but also what's on the inside too. Not every girl at Spirit looks like a bulldog either. Stop crying :cry: about the walk...It's not that bad!! Labor intensive? :laugh: Is the walk going to kill you or something? I'd think it would be better for you than smoking. Inconvenience and smoking :smoke:go hand in hand!!

it's so funny though how opinions quickly change. i always thought boris was pretty good, but before he started playing crobar it was like a bash boris hour on clubplanet...boris = boring, blah blah blah. now that the crobar party is taking off apparently (i've still yet to see him there) everyone changing their tune and boris is the man.

I'll stick with the club did a good job of searching. Besides, I never said Jersey was the source of all the city's problems just some. That said, Jersey is definately the source of the following problems:

Shirtless guidos

Juiced up guidos

Spikey Hair guidos

Sunglasses in the club wearing guidos

A|X/Diesel/Von Dutch wearing (when they have their shirts on) guidos

The Jersey Fist Pump

I can't think of anymore off the top of my head others will help me out I'm sure.

:rofl: ripppp it sikkkkk guidos!!!!!!