Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roger Sanchez Crobar reviews... opinions?

I must say between listening to lawler and danny last wednesday I thought my body had nothing left but sanchez totally kept me dancing last night. He started off very deep well from the point I walked in around midnight. Basically his typical movement in house which he is known for. I must say he was simply amazing. Soul abounded old, newer tracks simply amazing. We had our circles, saw lots of interesting dancers, met many people, simply a great vibe. I don't know why but I feel that sanchez is the best that moves me. Well I ain't putting him up against other dj's like dt cause dt moves me also but sanchez has what I like and that is lots of soul. Honestly I recognized alot of his records from the last time he played at crobar. And I don't know how he sounds in different settings but he is somewhat predictable in his music. But it's how he plays it and the fact that his sound has uniqueness. Basically not your typical tribal sound. Anyway I had a heck of a time and I give him a 2 thumbs up. Peace to my boi theMask and Bluedragon for hanging out with me and sharing another awesome time at crobar.

Digital

You are so right. First time i have seen him. Didnt know what to expect. He was great. What a night of music.His sequencing is perfect and its so refreshing to see a dj so involved in his crowd. I was there for pau lo on thursday and i must say last night i danced even more. His whole release yourself theme is so positive. Thats exactly what we did. My wife even liked it. Thats the biggest stamp of approval there is for me. Will be going back.

ALL BORIS FANS FROM JERSEY. NEXT SAT HE IS AT CLUB DEKO. SMALLER CLUB AND A GREAT PLACE TO DANCE. COME OUT AND SUPPORT IF YOU CAN. PEACE.

even tho sanchez is in the top 20 djs worldwide , smhow he doesnt get the props his skills & sets deserve.

wheh hes good he can move you all night & combine many styles. totally pro & soulful too.

once at spirit he played too much KTU/ LCD for the guids but equally his crobar sets have been excellent. i cannot wait til his late decmber date

s- man = COOL!!!!

Sanches was great as usual .. but for some reason i thought he was better the last two times i heard him ..

still he moved me and my friends like there is no tomorrow ...

at 3 am i was so tired i sat on the speaker .. and started whisteling and stuff .. by 4 am .. he started dropping some really heavy sets .. and i was back on the floor .. till 5 am when we left ..

my legs are totally destroyed now from sanches and the day before morillo ..

two amazing nights . from two great DJs ...

nice meeting digital and bluedragon my bois .. along with bluedragon roommates .. hehe .. also nice meeting afa .. kid u can move .. nice stuff man ..

peace

the MASK

roger kept me moving til late.

What do you think the X-mas crowd will be like when he returns?

christmas crowd are always hard to figure coz many people who never go out during the year, go out on xmas or new years eve .. and that is when i stay home coz it will be super crowded ..

on the other hand Crobar always surprised me .. coz while the average Crobar goer is not into real dancing (i.e. more into drinking and just listening to music) .. from time to time, and dependant on the DJ, i have seen many more dancers coming out and partying ...

exmple ... when donald galude played .. i saw lots of ravers .. not sure why ...

anyways .. sanches will definetly deliver .. that i know

peace

the MASK