Clubplanet Nightlife Community

When a girl misses her period...

georgym

yeah, well b./c my ex calls me and tells me she missed her period, and that she's worried and that she's going to the doctor this wednesday to find out what's the story

of course this has me all jittery. I just recently asked for time off, and we hadn't had any sex in almost 2 months.

She tells me this today, and im just :confused:

She also may be on anti-depressants, and i KNOW she's been stressed out the last few months (losing her job, getting a new one, us breaking up, her losing her roomates and getting new ones...)

Good Lord. EVERYONE, USE A CONDOM !!!

i think being undernourished can cause that as well?

Yes this is true....my one friend got to be very very thin and over exercised, and she would often not get her period.

Not a good sign at all when you don't get it and you are 100% sure you're not pregnant. :nono:

yeah, well b./c my ex calls me and tells me she missed her period, and that she's worried and that she's going to the doctor this wednesday to find out what's the story

of course this has me all jittery. I just recently asked for time off, and we hadn't had any sex in almost 2 months.

She also may be on anti-depressants, and i KNOW she's been stressed out the last few months (losing her job, getting a new one, us breaking up, her losing her roomates and getting new ones...)

Or at least remember to pull out.

if she comes and says she´s pregnant, don´t buy it that it´s your kid. as i see it you´ve been seperated for 2 months. she is now a single girl for two months. maybe she got drunk and got fucked by a guy like me. of course the girl would know that i would never be there for her and the kid so she calls the oh-so-nice ex of hers to play daddy.

btw, i would die laughing if the actual kid would be black when born :laugh:

IT DEPENDS DUDE. DOES SHE ALWAS GET IT? OR IS IT TIME TO TIME? MY GIRL HARDLY GETS HERS B.C SHE WORKS OUT A LOT. ITS SITUATIONAL

what does that mean?

And does it always mean she's pregnant, or are there other reasons for that?

brooooooo im havin the same problem...except my girl has been late for a couple of weeks now...i talked with my house mate(which is a girl)and she is havin the same problem too...she said its because of the weather and it could affect it also my girl has been takin anti biotics so that may be another factor...im with u on this one.

her losing her roomates and getting new ones...)

when girls live together for a while they get their periods at the same time of the month. scientific fact. if she has new roommates... on top of all the stress it sounds like she's under, then i wouldnt worry for a second.

check this out.

http://www.heilpflanzen-welt.de/monographien/texts/0284.htm

you can get this from any garden store. read up in some biology books about what dosage will do the trick.

the parsley root (make sure it´s parsely ROOT) is still widely use as an abortion method in 3rd world countries. it will basically be disguised as a miscarriage, she will bleed the baby out because her vaginal walls will react to the apiol in the root.

just saying it´s a possibility. it is also pretty unknown, so probably nobody will suspect something.

i am not saying you or anyone should do it, just informing you about what happens in the 3rd world

one more link:

http://www.sisterzeus.com/intropt.htm

read between the lines, dude, dats her way of tellin our freind here that he is the prime culprit...i mean shez already going to the doc is a clear indication that she tested positive on the EPT or something...

huge difference...why doesn't she take a pregnancy test or something if she thinks it might be a possibility?