Clubplanet Nightlife Community

When a girl misses her period...

georgym

Thats some fucked up shit :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I'm never gonna forget that shit.

Gonna save me $250 in the future :laugh:

check this out.

http://www.heilpflanzen-welt.de/monographien/texts/0284.htm

you can get this from any garden store. read up in some biology books about what dosage will do the trick.

the parsley root (make sure it´s parsely ROOT) is still widely use as an abortion method in 3rd world countries. it will basically be disguised as a miscarriage, she will bleed the baby out because her vaginal walls will react to the apiol in the root.

just saying it´s a possibility. it is also pretty unknown, so probably nobody will suspect something.

i am not saying you or anyone should do it, just informing you about what happens in the 3rd world

one more link:

http://www.sisterzeus.com/intropt.htm

yeah if its been that long...she should of had atleast 1 in that time.

but like you said...she lost her job, you guys broke up. All that can be a factor. I dont know you or her....but could she just be bs'ing you?

She is crazy, which is why im not sure she's telling the truth

how fucked up is that!

what does that mean?

And does it always mean she's pregnant, or are there other reasons for that?

I didnt read all the posts but as Im sure other people have said stress is a big part of it...Not only that but diet, emotions etc etc have a part in it too...I remember this one time I had missed my period and I was so freaked out I was pregnant and I was extremly stressed out cause I was only 17 and I knew my aunt and uncle would kill me if I was...so form being stressed out so much about being pregnant I even prolonged missing my period, I ended up not having one for 3 months....

I remember this one time I had missed my period and I was so freaked out I was pregnant and I was extremly stressed out cause I was only 17 and I knew my aunt and uncle would kill me if I was...

i thought part of being a jewish whore is that you´re only a whore for your husband?

i thought part of being a jewish whore is that you´re only a whore for your husband?

well if you were just a whore for your husband, the would you REALLY be a whore??

and also jews dont have a huge taboo on sex like other religions, sure theyd rather you wait but theyre not going to shun you for it...especially us reform jews :D

when girls live together for a while they get their periods at the same time of the month. scientific fact. if she has new roommates... on top of all the stress it sounds like she's under, then i wouldnt worry for a second.

This is only true if the women living together or hanging out together have the amount of days in their cycle...

check this out.

http://www.heilpflanzen-welt.de/monographien/texts/0284.htm

you can get this from any garden store. read up in some biology books about what dosage will do the trick.

the parsley root (make sure it´s parsely ROOT) is still widely use as an abortion method in 3rd world countries. it will basically be disguised as a miscarriage, she will bleed the baby out because her vaginal walls will react to the apiol in the root.

just saying it´s a possibility. it is also pretty unknown, so probably nobody will suspect something.

i am not saying you or anyone should do it, just informing you about what happens in the 3rd world

one more link:

http://www.sisterzeus.com/intropt.htm

Call me a dick... But I truly hate when people think that is the answer... And I am not saying that is your answer... I dont know if it is... But people are so fucking self centered and selfish that there first thought is

"Eh lets fuck now. We can always worry about the situation if and when it comes up"

To me I would not be able to look at my kids when I decide to have them and see a human being born out of my wifes stomach and look back knowing I killed there brother or sister...

I am not a church goer... This is not a religious attack. I just hate abortion unless abortion is used because someone is raped...

If you are responsible enough to fuck... Be responsible enough for everything that comes with it.

DAMN I SOUND OLD... Anyway theres my 2 pennies on the matter.

Smurf boy... Hope things go the way you want them to over there... Many things effect a woman having her period...

My Ex was late a month and a 1/2 once... Scared the bejesus out of me... Then neither one of us wanted to fuck after she finally got it... I think we took about another month off to cool the nerves...