Clubplanet Nightlife Community

coats

fearlesss

dude, if you checked your pants at the door, would you walk out without them to?

dude, now let me ask you a serious question and be honest and tell me if I'm right or wrong...

if Linabina would have mentioned on this "coats" thread that she left her leather coat at a coat check and wasn't able to get it back, wouldn't your response have been somewhere along the lines of

"that sucks, I'm surprised that since you still had your ticket that they didn't have it there...

I bet you looked so good in it also" :drool:

dude, now let me ask you a serious question and be honest and tell me if I'm right or wrong...

if Linabina would have mentioned on this "coats" thread that she left her leather coat at a coat check and wasn't able to get it back, wouldn't your response have been somewhere along the lines of

"that sucks, I'm surprised that since you still had your ticket that they didn't have it there...

I bet you looked so good in it also" :drool:

:laugh: u got me there son. but seriously, im sure it was lil cold out if you had ur leather on. so how could you walk out of the place without and not notice?

I bet you looked so good in it also"

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: