Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What Are Your Top 5 Favorite Types of Bud?

HAZE

northern lights!!!!!!!! :drool:

well,

i smoked this shit a couple of times from 2 diffrent ppl, they both said it was g-13,

a

m

a

z

i

n

g

buud

but i also heard that it couldn't of been g-13, something about the bud being waay to xpensive its hard to make a profit, i dunno, so i was told that the bud was called one hit wonder :huh: that was at least 2 years ago though..

i don't smoke anymore but on that rare occasion ( which just happened to be mon) this guy we know whos a huge pothead, got this sick stuff from the city, i *think* he said haze, i have to make sure,

it was soooo smooth, he rolled a big fat bunt, didn't cough( from a blunt!!), and it slowly creeped in, 3 hits and i was ripped :spin2:

i personally never know what kind of trees i get, but i definitly notice the differences. I examine the bug and look at the hairs..crystals..moisture level..etc etc. ive smoked many different types of weed, when i think of it..its hard to tell the difference..the main difference is:

ehh..im feeling ok..mellow...

to

I AM SO FUCKED Up..WOOOAHHH..Look at my hand..IM KING OF THE WORLDDDDDD..lol sometimes my freinds and i get so fucked up that we end up running around my hosue with music blasting screaming. or mumbling incoherent phrases to each other on the sofa.

those are the only time i notice a difference in weed.

now HASH is a different story.

i smoked hash in europe this summer and it kicked ass. Funny part is..i remember smoking it for a week str8 and wishing it was weed..because i missed the hellow high. Hash is different..your eyes stay clear...you don get mellow..your SUPER hyper ..and when u come down..u dont even realize it..when i come down with weed, i pass the fuck out..with hash u feel relaxed and normal now that im back in the states..i miss the hash experience jujst because i forogt what it was like (what i do remember is missing weed though). u can def notice a higher thc level in hash and the kool parti s..u can function..with weed i'm an idiot and i need to be left alone..lol

back in the day....Northern Lights was my blaze. I also smoked purple haze a few times and bubble gum. But this one shit I got in amsterdam, the name was "something sticky stuff" had fucking white crystals and was gummy as fuck. You could'nt smoke it in a J, pipe only.

now HASH is a different story.

i smoked hash in europe this summer and it kicked ass. Funny part is..i remember smoking it for a week str8 and wishing it was weed..because i missed the hellow high. Hash is different..your eyes stay clear...you don get mellow..your SUPER hyper ..and when u come down..u dont even realize it..when i come down with weed, i pass the fuck out..with hash u feel relaxed and normal now that im back in the states..i miss the hash experience jujst because i forogt what it was like (what i do remember is missing weed though). u can def notice a higher thc level in hash and the kool parti s..u can function..with weed i'm an idiot and i need to be left alone..lol

I lived in the middle east for a few years and all we had was hash.. but with us, it was the opposite of what you're describing. It NEVER made us even remotely hyper, just mellowed us out a lot and half the time we'd pass out after smoking it.

I lived in the middle east for a few years and all we had was hash.. but with us, it was the opposite of what you're describing. It NEVER made us even remotely hyper, just mellowed us out a lot and half the time we'd pass out after smoking it.

hash, hands down. It never makes me hyper and I feel great afterwards, never get a headache...

g13 is a myth. High grade weed of that level DOES exist. but that whole g13 thing was made up.

i dunno about that...we used to get bud from a 35 year old lawyer who sold it in viles...it was labeled g-13 (i know he couldve labeled it anything) but ive heard so much about it that i doubt its a myth