Clubplanet Nightlife Community

All Those Coming Tonight

deepspell

i have seafood/lobsterfest at my crib tonight... no can do... but if you want to pre-game here and then hit the city youre more than welcome to...

...i appreciate the invite but i'm gonna power nap and then head right into manhattan.....def take a rain check though......have yet to see the new space........

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you better not fuck up, deepspell...if you do, your career as you know it will be over...OVER...the difference between a good review and a thorough shitcanning is one bad mix, track, or trainwreck...your whole life depends on this one night...dont suck...ok?? ok...

oh, by the way the restaurant was mad good last night

niiice... i think ill check it out, they have a pretty bad ass website so they have to be good.. .thats my rule of thumb lol...

...i appreciate the invite but i'm gonna power nap and then head right into manhattan.....def take a rain check though......have yet to see the new space........

aiight no prob...

also trying the calamari recipe that was posted in the other thread...

not a chance...ill be too busy having a life...

....see here's where you pigeon-hole yourself.....an opportunity to show more than one side to you but it's back to belittling someone......tsk tsk.....if you truly are multi-dimensional i am failing to see it....oh well.......i guess i wont jumping off any subway platforms soon..........have a great night killa.....

:bounce::bounce:

....see here's where you pigeon-hole yourself.....an opportunity to show more than one side to you but it's back to belittling someone......tsk tsk.....if you truly are multi-dimensional i am failing to see it....oh well.......i guess i wont jumping off any subway platforms soon..........have a great night killa.....

:bounce::bounce:

well my apologies if i dissapoint you with my choice in language...tough shit...there's always a method to my madness...always keep that in mind...

well my apologies if i dissapoint you with my choice in language...tough shit...there's always a method to my madness...always keep that in mind...

...nah...people that use that line really arent maintaining any sort of method because when confronted with an explanation to their methodology in "real life" or "on the spot" scenarios, they're left with nothing but their dick in their hand....i'll just look at it for what it is right now.....entertainment......

well, its 3:11 pm and still no word from Deep. sooooo, it can only mean that:

it was a dope time, Deep got wasted, smashed, and loopy, and is still passed out on his bed and/or puking

or

has been arrested and is asking to trade his one free phone call for one free post on CP

or

he fell asleep under the DJ decks

or

stole smokesum's bandana and was therefore stabbed to death by smoke while in a murderous rage :slash:

So howd the party go ? :pint:

unfortunately it did not go as well as i expected it to...

was supposd to play at 11 got pushed back to 1. go on at one for 2 records...crowd wanted more hip hop....got pushed back to 3. got 2 free bottles and bottle service for all my friends and 10 drink tickets for compensation. everyone gets WASTED. go on at 3. start rocking the SHIT out of the room. get off at 3:45 cuz the people that booked me were not aware of an after party that was going on.

im glad that all my friends and supporters were able to have a good time with all the free liquor and entrance that they got. this makes me feel much better. but i am still very depressed that i was not able to continue to rock the room like i was. we had the place going realllllly well...and frankly...they killed it....but whatever.....

it was not ment to be..... :(

going back in Jan. but i dunno if i wanna do it now...got a call on sat. morning....apoligies yada yada....

:( :( :(

not to be frank..but beggars cant be choosers. not saying ur desperate..but u need all the exposure u can get...cant go around picking and choosing gigs.

im sorry i didnt make it...i left my client in PA @ like 5pm..and with all the bullshit coming back to NY i got in @ 11:30pm....hopefully next time i can make it out

not to be frank..but beggars cant be choosers. not saying ur desperate..but u need all the exposure u can get...cant go around picking and choosing gigs.

im sorry i didnt make it...i left my client in PA @ like 5pm..and with all the bullshit coming back to NY i got in @ 11:30pm....hopefully next time i can make it out

i got to go out to philly tomm....amtrak express kid.....

not for nothing kid....but would YOU work with a client that dicked you over?

sorry i have dignity....