Clubplanet Nightlife Community

JP @ soundfactory

That place must be trashy inside with all kinds of rats and spider web.

What happen to the owner? and the bouncers accused of selling..?what happened in court? Who's owns that place now? who got the keys? open up and let's party! The location is much better than crobar and spirit. If opens again please don't bring JP again. Erick morillo sounds good.

Where were you last year's new year's?

What happen to the owner? and the bouncers accused of selling..?what happened in court? Who's owns that place now? who got the keys? open up and let's party! The location is much better than crobar and spirit. If opens again please don't bring JP again. Erick morillo sounds good.

not that it would happen but why wouldnt u want jp to go back to factory??

eric morillos very talented im not denying that...but for me factory was like a second home id just be happier if jp went back...obviously it wouldnt be how it used to but im sure if there were rumors about morillo going to vinyl ...dt fans would feel the same way i do

Thank youuuuuuuuu........... Right now NYC needs Erick Morillo to pick up the club scen again. SF will be the next best thing if he gets a residency.

Thank youuuuuuuuu........... Right now NYC needs Erick Morillo to pick up the club scen again. SF will be the next best thing if he gets a residency.

the club scene needs alot more than eric morillo...i hate to rain on your parade but he alone is not going to revive the nyc club scene....its not something that cant be done by one person....theres alot more to it then just the music....people r gonna have to smarten up and get their acts together as far as drug abuse goes and quite frankly i wouldnt hold my breath on this one......its not gonna be tolerated ..especially after what went down @ factory ..cops r going to be all over that place....theres definetly not going to be any afterhours and im talking real afterhours not this 8am 9am nonsense....sad to say but those days are over

there about 5 parties that go on past 8am, weekly ya know. And its not only the drugs that have ruined things but also its the crowd. While at one point everyone was a fan but then decided they wanna try and be djs themselves so then there busy trying to make thing happen for themselves and dont have time to go out and support or also they could be spiinning that night as well. So its one less MUSIC HEAD in a party. Now think how many "DJS" are out there over the past 8 yrs or so and then you will see why the crowds haev change.

there about 5 parties that go on past 8am, weekly ya know. And its not only the drugs that have ruined things but also its the crowd. While at one point everyone was a fan but then decided they wanna try and be djs themselves so then there busy trying to make thing happen for themselves and dont have time to go out and support or also they could be spiinning that night as well. So its one less MUSIC HEAD in a party. Now think how many "DJS" are out there over the past 8 yrs or so and then you will see why the crowds haev change.

yes theres some parties that go past 8...like discotheque on sunday mornings but theres really no big venues that go past 8-9 (weekly anyways...maybe once in a blue moon)

eric morillos very talented im not denying that...but for me factory was like a second home id just be happier if jp went back...obviously it wouldnt be how it used to but im sure if there were rumors about morillo going to vinyl ...dt fans would feel the same way i do

um newsflash Vinyl is gone..