Clubplanet Nightlife Community

amsterdam

pattbateman

also check out:

the rijks museum

the red light district (the hookers are hilarious)

the diamond factory (they'll give you a free tour)

go into the town of Delft. you could buy some authentic deltware for yourself or as gifts

and please don't forget to enjoy the hash and shrooms!!!! :biggrin:

i def will be enjoying the weed, shrooms and hopefully some pure mdma!!!!!! :roll: why the hell else would i be going there!?!?!!

i def will be enjoying the weed, shrooms and hopefully some pure mdma!!!!!! :roll: why the hell else would i be going there!?!?!!

well that's a given.....but there's a LOT more to amsterdam than that......

btw, i just booked my flight to go back to london and amsterdam this august....i can't fuckin wait....:bounce: :bounce:

• 2 months later...

Hey, i know this is an old post i am bringing back...i am thinking of booking a trip to amsterdam in october....how long is good to go for 5,6, or 7 days i am thinking or is that to long? what is a good hotel to stay at i know there is 2 marriotts and a crowne plaza?? my boyfriend and i usually go to places where there is a beach hes not sure he will be bored sightseeing all day, is there alot to do besides clubs and coffeshops? help!!