Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TWILO OR EXIT.....HELP! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

dude...i didnt get to the second line of ur topic. and im telling you. Go to twilo for S&D.

------------------

"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

"Day is gone I'm on my back Staring up at the ceiling I take a drink sit back relax Smoke my kind makes me feel Better for a short time

What I want is what I've not got What I need is all around me"

"Sometimes there is so much beauty in the world i feel i can't take it. and i feel like my heart is gonna cave in" -American Beauty

K and Erm...there is only one thing to say that will express my feelings about you guys......HAAAAAABUUUURRRBB

love.jpg

Originally posted by guido215:

Me and a couple of my boys are gonna be headin up to NYC for the night on Friday...we were thinkin either Exit or Twilo...which one would be better? Or is there a better place to go..what u guys think??

Mike. cwm13.gif

Friday night at Twilo is Sasha and Digweed....awesome....fabulous music.

Its all about the vibe and music

Exit, Im sure, will be cool and Limelight has a special party that being promoted.

Depends on what yur into really.

------------------

Myrlin

druid3.gifwizard.gif

Well.....they are two very different clubs.....if you are looking for a "get dressed-up" type place, you might want to go to Exit.....the girls will be all done up will look good but the attitude of the crowd there sucks and the music on Friday's is not very impressive at all.......Twilo will be a very mixed crowd agewise and ethnically......it has a nice flavor to it and the attitude of the crowd doesn't get any better.....everyone there is there to hear some of the best music on the planet and have fun.....never met an asshole at Twilo......among other things, Twilo has great lighting, the best sound system in the US, the crowd is dancing until 10AM(where as Exit dies a lot earlier), and it just so happens that this Friday the best single DJ and the best DJ duo in the world are spinning until the wee hours of the morning......I guess you can say I recommend Twilo if you want the true representation of a NYC nightclub.......Well, either way have a great time....

Mikey

------------------

Room to dance?....Oh..I will take that..thank you...

Media32975.jpg

bro just go to exit, huge place it snows inside, and there are mad rooms to roam around espicially if youre gonna be xtremely fucked up. twilo has phat music if you like the melodic trance and just like to stand in place due to the over crowding of that place. go to exit for head pumping hard progressive house and check out the secret room upstairs.let us know where ou went

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! I only speak the truth

peace

FRANK ALVEE IS BACK AND IN FULL FORCE

I talked to one of my boys and he is more down with exit cause he rather see some dressed up chics...plus he like the progressive house idea better too....And im down with that also...

So it looks like exit....is where we will be friday...

Anyone else gonna be there???

Mike.

------------------

AIM: Carson11115

If your going to go to Exit Go on Saturdays, fuck friday a bunch of little kids with glowsticks.The venue is awsome nothing compares but the experience will be better on saturday, and Boris spins, and he has been showing sighns of his old Roxy days. Then around 5 am head over to SF to experience the best vibe NYC has to offer.