Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Chloe Harris To Mix Next Proton CD: Official Announcement

rcrespo

I know some of you are chloe fans so I thought I would pass on the good news. Let's hope someone lets me plan a cd-release party around this. :)

Hey all,

First off we would like to thank all who were involved with our first compilation, especially to the artists who submitted their work and to Lance Cashion for all his time and effort. It was a great success, and we are truly happy with the results of the release. Proton has and always will be about promoting up and coming as well as unknown artists, and we hope to continue to do so with our next release.

We are very pleased to announce that next in our compilation series will be a CD mixed by Chloe Harris (Progressive Sounds, Proton Radio, BalancePromote). Chloe has been with Proton for over two years and is gaining much deserved popularity worldwide both as a DJ and a producer. She will undoubtedly deliver a mix that is top quality and also a bit different from Lance's. This compilation will be a single CD as opposed to a 2CD.

At this time we are accepting submissions for the compilation which will be released March 2005. Tracks may be submitted via FTP or in the mail. Details for both forms of submission are noted below. Chloe will be reveiwing the submissions herself as she compiles the CD. All MP3s submitted via ftp should be encoded at at least 256kbps. Anything on CD that is mailed should also be of the highest quality possible.

FTP Submission Information:

Address: 64.218.9.176

Login: promo

password: protonradio

Snail Mail Address:

Proton Radio

7927 Forest Lane #412R

Dallas, TX 75230

In all cases, please include your contact information. The deadline for track submissions is January 1st, 2005. All productions submitted are eligible for consideration for release on the Proton music label. For questions regarding the release, the submission process, or anything related to the compilation and label please email promo@protonradio.com.

We would like to thank everyone who supports Proton and all we do. We will try to continue to bring you the best music around. We have many exciting projects lined up for 2005, so brace yourself!

Warm Regards,

The Proton Staff