Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whats the best bank?

I'm fairly satisfied with the services of Washington Mutual, and currently their Platinum Checking account pays more interest than any other bank that I've researched down here. But that is Florida so in New York I wouldn't know how their competition stacks up. But check out these stats:

http://www.wamu.com/personal/newaccountchoices/checking/yourcheckingchoices/yourcheckingchoices_NY.htm

Commerce Bank

yes... i had a client who was friends with one of the chairmen, and this guy vernon hill, goes to every branch to make sure its running up to commerce standards... i have an account with them, and have no complaints, and will continue to bank with them until someone can meet or exceed their standards...

im gettin sick of Bank of NY and I want to open up a new checkin/saings account..

yeah im sick of their shit too

hmm, seems like commerce and washington mutual are the 2 best so far

i like washington mutual cuz whenever i had to take out money, i didn't have to worry about paying them a service fee :D

i use HSBC. ive had no problems since i began banking with them in 1995. the good thing abotu HSBC is that they are around the world and all over the country. i didnt have to change banks when i moved to cali. commerce is not in cali. i have free checking, customer service is fine, they set up your account so if you overdraft you can have the money go onto a low rate credit card instead of charging an arm and a leg for overdraft money (like wash. mutual), online banking is good...

if i switched i would go to washington mutual though because they have branches all over cali and NY. HSBC is not as convenient here.

...funny you should mention that......lol......nah man, his mom is def a milf but that would never happen......i flirt with her on occasion in front of him to piss him off but other than that, i save that shit for any 18-21 year olds i can pick up on the internet ala bullseye......

...funny you should mention that......lol......nah man, his mom is def a milf but that would never happen......i flirt with her on occasion in front of him to piss him off but other than that, i save that shit for any 18-21 year olds i can pick up on the internet ala bullseye......

such a playa...

damn it dp...

god damn dp...