Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Seoul, South Korea

I had a boyfriend that was in the Army there.. I don't know any clubs, but I know that there were a ton of raves.. and if you mess with illegal substances there be very very careful..not only is it really expensive.. you can get in huge trouble..it's not like it is over here.. don't know how helpful this info is, but that's all I know

Go to Itaewon (sp?). There are a ton of clubs there and, if you are into girls, there are many really beautiful ones but many of them are prostitutes. There are alot of hip hop clubs as well as clubs that play house music and there is a lot of drug (esp. E) use but I don't know what the penalties are. Itaewon has a ton of white people partying so ask around once you get there. Have fun!

Go to Itaewon (sp?). There are a ton of clubs there and, if you are into girls, there are many really beautiful ones but many of them are prostitutes. There are alot of hip hop clubs as well as clubs that play house music and there is a lot of drug (esp. E) use but I don't know what the penalties are. Itaewon has a ton of white people partying so ask around once you get there. Have fun!

Wow you are a smart man. Next time you try to pass as a woman I will rip your gobobbers off of your scrotum region and feed them into your larynx.

:half:

Hahaha!

Don't get mad cause u got played. If u are dumb enough to make any assumptions about anybody here based on a moniker on an anonymus message board, then u have to develop interests/skills/hobbies other than your Character on this Board. A Character that is now decidedly lame, tired and not funny :)

Itaewon is where the army base is located. Therefore..the tons of "white ppl"

Hahaha!

Don't get mad cause u got played. If u are dumb enough to make any assumptions about anybody here based on a moniker on an anonymus message board, then u have to develop interests/skills/hobbies other than your Character on this Board. A Character that is now decidedly lame, tired and not funny :)

A: you have a penis.

B: you take it up the rear.

C: you are not a woman.

D: luztidara is here to stay.

Oh and E: :half:

A: you have a penis.

B: you take it up the rear.

C: you are not a woman.

D: luztidara is here to stay.

Oh and E: :half:

Girl, u have nothing to offer anymore. People come on this Board for (1) information to give (2) information to get and (3) entertainment. U never ask or give info so u purportedly offer entertainment but u don't anymore. Get that thru your head. Your shtick is TIRED. Give it up already. U have nothin' to offer but "ff" instead of "ve" and various "cum containment unit" jokes. U are pathetic. U need a vacation, a creative break. Get some new material. I only say this because I care about u. :)

I lived in Seoul for two years, from 2001 to 2003. For house music, you'll want to go to the Hongdae area. There are a lot of little clubs that play house and techno. Don't expect anything too crazy, though, since Koreans are somewhat conservative and dance music is still really new for them. But things are definitely improving...when I first arrived there were only a small handful of clubs that played anything dancelike, and now they're starting to develop a nice little scene. You won't find a lot of drugs, however, as even smoking pot is scandalous to Koreans, let alone taking pills or anything else.

Big name DJs do come to town every few weeks or so...I saw Paul van Dyk, Bad Boy Bill, Christopher Lawrence, Dimitri from Paris, Laurent Garnier. It's nothing like seeing these DJs here in NY, but it is still kind of nice, since I saw Paul van Dyk in the ballroom of the Hyatt with plenty of room to dance!

Don't go to Itaewon to party unless you're only out to hook up. Other that that, there are some fun little gay clubs there....a club called G was one of our favorites since it was in the neighborhood.

Anyway, hope that helps! Above all, enjoy your trip and make sure to eat some Korean BBQ.:)

I lived in Seoul for two years, from 2001 to 2003. For house music, you'll want to go to the Hongdae area. There are a lot of little clubs that play house and techno. Don't expect anything too crazy, though, since Koreans are somewhat conservative and dance music is still really new for them. But things are definitely improving...when I first arrived there were only a small handful of clubs that played anything dancelike, and now they're starting to develop a nice little scene. You won't find a lot of drugs, however, as even smoking pot is scandalous to Koreans, let alone taking pills or anything else.

Big name DJs do come to town every few weeks or so...I saw Paul van Dyk, Bad Boy Bill, Christopher Lawrence, Dimitri from Paris, Laurent Garnier. It's nothing like seeing these DJs here in NY, but it is still kind of nice, since I saw Paul van Dyk in the ballroom of the Hyatt with plenty of room to dance!

Don't go to Itaewon to party unless you're only out to hook up. Other that that, there are some fun little gay clubs there....a club called G was one of our favorites since it was in the neighborhood.

Anyway, hope that helps! Above all, enjoy your trip and make sure to eat some Korean BBQ.:)

Girl, u have nothing to offer anymore. People come on this Board for (1) information to give (2) information to get and (3) entertainment. U never ask or give info so u purportedly offer entertainment but u don't anymore. Get that thru your head. Your shtick is TIRED. Give it up already. U have nothin' to offer but "ff" instead of "ve" and various "cum containment unit" jokes. U are pathetic. U need a vacation, a creative break. Get some new material. I only say this because I care about u. :)

Homegurl or homeboy sorry now that you mention it I haven't busted out a cum containment joke in a while. But then again you wouldn't know about containing cum in oral cavities and such...

:half:

OK this latest post was not only lame, tired, sophmoric (and by that I mean things that boys in eight grade say) and not funny (which all of ur posts have been for the last 2 months or so), it is incoherent. I really hope that u are at least in your late teens and not in your twenties with these sad posts. If ur doing it for entertainment value, you need to recharge ur batteries, Girl. Go out tonight like I plan to do, maybe some hot guy or girl will pick u up and u'll find some other outlet for your creativity than this Board. Much Love. :)