is anyone going through what i'm going through

nomembername

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm...interesting.. i also like your quote.. guys aren't worth your tears and the guys who are won't make you cry..

I like that.. that's sweet.... idealistic, but sweet.

what clubs do you go to around here or new york city? :)

I went to club abyss tonight and met up w/ old friends it was really nice, and had a few drinks... 2 were free :D

i just broke up with someone. At least i save money on christmas shopping. If you are breaking up i would kick her to the curb that second. keep your head up better days and better lays. I never talk to Ex's always either ends up some sort of drama or just pointless in other ways. Plus if she isnt giving you ass anymore whats the sense in talking to her.

i am an Aquarius....thanx about my quotes...i have a couple other for my girls as well who are going through tough times....the one that made them feel a whole lot better was "i cried today...not because i miss u, or even because i wanted u, but because i finally realized im gonna be ok without u.." well, it's off to work for me...oh, i go to clubs around here but also go to spirit in the city whenever i i am not too lazy

i am an Aquarius....thanx about my quotes...i have a couple other for my girls as well who are going through tough times....the one that made them feel a whole lot better was "i cried today...not because i miss u, or even because i wanted u, but because i finally realized im gonna be ok without u.." well, it's off to work for me...oh, i go to clubs around here but also go to spirit in the city whenever i i am not too lazy

:laugh:

oh dont cry...:laugh:

I was running a stint of about 2 year relationship... bad bad bad break up..

we both hate each other now..and won't speak to each other..

her wings have been clipped,.. she's originally from upstate NY and now in Jersey.... she came down to live w/ me and now w/ her new found freedom she says...C ya... and is running off to someone else's apartment to rent for free.. (she was renting free at my place too) obviously ..she was my gf.

Well in any event..just wanted to see if anyone was going through similar Shi*!* that I am and would like to share experiences...

It's a learing lesson ... she had much insecurities and trust issue to begin w/ ... I've done my best to show unwavering and unconditional love..

but i guess it's true what they say in that movie Alexander the Great..

"people are like snakes.... you can tend and care for them all their lives..and one day they will just turn on you"......

"Those that love too much will lose it...those that love with Irony lasts"..

Well maybe i am just venting my anger at the fact that she broke into my bedroom (after we split she had her own bedroom in the same house)... and she tore up ALL the pictures she could find of my Ex gf's and letters and cards that were sent to me...

Mutalated the Teddy Bears we gave each other for Valentines Day 2003/2004...

placed the mutalated bear and roses on my bed with a note reading:::

"Sleep on these Bed of Roses Ass hole"..

She got mad b/c I left the house and mad plans w/ my friend to see the movie alexander the GREAT w/o talking to her..

isn't that what your supposed to do anyway once someone breaks up w/ you...ignore them??!!!

She found out that I had had two instances in which I was in a state if infidelity.... which really made our relationship much more of a roller coaster..

My instances were Feb and april of 2003 in which our relationship and commitment level was not or has not matured to the point in which it was during 2004 and when she truly decided to move in w/ me and actually moved in with me....

As bad as it may sound..and I'm sure there are women reading this and saying that i got what i deserverd..

but wait there is more to the story..i later found out just very recent that

she was hooking up w/ somoeone on June28th which is of course more recent than mine..

as well as when she did move in w/ me in july of 2004 she was totally mysteriously coming home at 3am saying she was in a hot tub w/ 2 guys smoking pot... and that nothing happened and for me not to worry about it???

And also disappearing for a whole weekend w/o telling me, up until i called her...saying that she just wanted to be w/. friends...whom the friends i found out was a guy she had already hooked up w/ earlier in the beginning of our relationship..

now now you guys might be thinking that why was i still w/ her when all this happenned...

I excused alot of the things she did, b/c she was young... (don't worry she's not under 18. )

well now to make the long story even longer..she has been hooking up w/ females.. which is all fine w/ me...I can respect someone going through stage or a phase or maybe just a total permanent change..

but the fact that she brought home this girl to MY HOUSE and slept over..

Really killed me..i almost LOST IT.. luckily for them.. i did not see them that night or the morning after... Not only that she totally disrespects me by bringing this gay guy friend she makes out w/ in front of me on my porch...

She is supposed to move out after the finals or during the finals... which believe me... can't come any sooner..

in any event...

it's still hard b/c there were moments that were truly cherishable and it's hard b/c for crying out loud this is the girl I thought i was going to Marry and have KIDS WITH!!!

Dreams and fairy tales.. ah such dreams are hard and painful to die...

so anyway... for those of you who have issue of affairs of the heart..

I'm sure my troubles and worries make your troubles seem much more bearable.

Just say "thank god I'm not this kid"..

Believe me it's not fun being me right now..

the good side of the coin is that I have learned to be humble and true to myself... and to be kind in the moment of which most people would have contempt and hatred..

In the end it's KINDNESS that matters most...

also then i can look forward to going out and meeting someone new..

perhaps not jumping to a relationship but meeting people at clubs to dance and have drinks w/ and meet up again and again weekend after weekend..is fun..

Yeah i miss those days in TWILO, SF, Hunkbunka, Abyss, Exit, ARC, Vinyl..

oh man Vinyl..

it's been a long 2years coming.... but it's time for me to whip myself back into shape and put on those dancing shoes once more...

Isn't love trajic ?

Theres several ways to handle this.

The good mans way: Change the locks, change your phone numbers. Move on with your life, and forget about her.

The real mans way: Invite her over to "make up". Have that great make up sex. Make sure its really nasty sex too. She sounds like a pig, so this should be easy. Maybe give her a dirty sanchez (that parts up to you). During this process, be sure to be recording the entire thing. Once done recording, encode the file in DivX format, and then upload it to the internet. If you need help with this, PM me and I'll gladly assist you. Upload the divX to me if you'd like, and I'll post it for all of clubplanet to enjoy. Believe me, a year from now you'll wish you did this, especially once you hear about all the other shit she's done behind your back.

:laugh: