jtk4

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pedro last year....

9th in ERA at 3.90

2nd in K/9 at 9.41 (Santana)

4th in Quality Start % (min. 10 QS) at 67% (Santana, Radke, Schilling)

4th in DERA (DIPS ERA) at 3.64 (Santana, Schilling, Hudson)

6th in IP at 217 (Buehrle, Santana, Schilling, Mulder, Radke)

3rd in BAA (Batting Average Against) at .238 (Santana, Lilly)

He's not the best pitcher in the league, but he's still one of the best.

pedro last year....

9th in ERA at 3.90

2nd in K/9 at 9.41 (Santana)

4th in Quality Start % (min. 10 QS) at 67% (Santana, Radke, Schilling)

4th in DERA (DIPS ERA) at 3.64 (Santana, Schilling, Hudson)

6th in IP at 217 (Buehrle, Santana, Schilling, Mulder, Radke)

3rd in BAA (Batting Average Against) at .238 (Santana, Lilly)

He's not the best pitcher in the league, but he's still one of the best.

6th in innings pitched????

think about that for a second all you haters

65...:laugh:...ur really giving ur team A LOT of credit...lol

I would have said 50 except that we have to play the Nationals 19 times ;)

The thing that really pisses me off about this is that why waste all that cash on Pedro, while we have the resourses to trade for Hudson. Spend wisely? Unknown phrase to the Mets front office...

I would have said 50 except that we have to play the Nationals 19 times ;)

The thing that really pisses me off about this is that why waste all that cash on Pedro, while we have the resourses to trade for Hudson. Spend wisely? Unknown phrase to the Mets front office...

who would they trade for hudson??? thats a deal that was never gonna happen.its not a waste of cash unless he cant pitch....besides, if you look at it, the mets arent taking that big a risk..they can handle the $ aspect of it.

who would they trade for hudson??? thats a deal that was never gonna happen.its not a waste of cash unless he cant pitch....besides, if you look at it, the mets arent taking that big a risk..they can handle the $ aspect of it.

Reyes and Heilman for starters...the A's would certainly listen to that...then go after Soriano to play 2nd...and lockup Hudson long term. Money spent wisely on a All-Star pitcher who's 4 years younger.

Reyes and Heilman for starters...the A's would certainly listen to that...then go after Soriano to play 2nd...and lockup Hudson long term. Money spent wisely on a All-Star pitcher who's 4 years younger.

That doesn't make any sense because they would need Reyes to trade for Soriano...And besides, the A's wouldn't do that trade (maybe if they still had Kazmir?). They have an offer from L.A. for Ed Jackson and a top prospect.

Anyway, Way to go Mets! You excessively overpay Pedro who is at the end of his (great) career, but yet you can't pay Vladimir who is in the prime of his. ?????

I think the Mets are compensating because they couldn't land Sexson (Seattle) and they wanted at least one major signing this off season.

The A's already have Rookie of the year Bobby Crosby at short. I don't think the A's would moove him to second...