Clubplanet Nightlife Community

goodbye peterson...

raincry

I am surprised they recommended death. No physical evidence was ever presented. Couple that with the fact it is CA and I would have thought life for sure...Dont get me wrong, Im not shedding any tears for this guy, but I am surprised.

The guy is going to get killed by another inmate anyway so I doubt this even matters.

Killing a person knowingly with malice is a bad thing..

BUT...an unborn baby???? :splat:

I don't know how religious or conservative some of you guys are, but I don't think killing an unborn baby is half as bad as killing a real living person, with real memories of life.

I don't know how religious or conservative some of you guys are, but I don't think killing an unborn baby is half as bad as killing a real living person, with real memories of life.

not that anyone deserves death, but to kill a baby is to steal their entire life, add the total inocence of a baby and ... yeah, its pretty fucking bad

I hear that Shroomy, and you're absolutely right. I'm just trying to put it into my own perspective, and whether in theory I'd be more devastated if I had to face the news of a 5 year old child assasinated, or an unborn baby who's 5 been growing for 5 months.