Clubplanet Nightlife Community

best jeans?

somebitch

ive been on the never ending pursuit of the best pair of jeans for the past two years now... diesel used to make the snakex but it got discontinued, abercrombie had these flare joints but they got discontinued, theory had a good pair but they got discontinued, every pair that i like gets discontinued... wtf~!? so now everytime i go shopping i cant find a pair i like, either theyre tapered, or theyre too wide, or too baggy or something... never a good fit... pissed...

the tapered style is coming back!

stop it. i dont even wanna hear that... its gross, its disgusting, and it looks foolish... you look like a mix between mc hammer and a pirate... save it... if thats the case ill continue to wear shorts all year 'round like ive been doing since i cant find the right pair jeans anymore...

ive been on the never ending pursuit of the best pair of jeans for the past two years now... diesel used to make the snakex but it got discontinued, abercrombie had these flare joints but they got discontinued, theory had a good pair but they got discontinued, every pair that i like gets discontinued... wtf~!? so now everytime i go shopping i cant find a pair i like, either theyre tapered, or theyre too wide, or too baggy or something... never a good fit... pissed...

i had the same problem when i went to buy jeans this weekend.... i was flabbergasted that no stores carried what i was looking for....so dissapointing

seriously, since the end of '01 begining of '02 i havent been able to find a good pair of jeans... everything is either really baggy, or really tapered... and ever since all these popstars started rockin' dress shirts with jeans it blew the prices of ALL jeans sky high... i remember when diesels used to be 76-115.00, or theory jeans for about 125, now every pair of jeans has to be north of 100.00 wtf... i dont get it... i just want good jeans... help!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Bebe's new rhinestone sophie jeans, 7 for all mankind. The bebe jeans are stretchy but not too much and they have the "buttlifter" ones, they just attach the pockets higher to give you that pseudo lift and are low rise. They seem to fit me best. besides the ol faithful gap stretch low rises.

hrm. i am just too old to seriously shop in bebe.. haha. i will stick with my allen b's and my juicys. those are my favs.

it seems like there is a new brand of jean every week,. i wish i could give em all a try but its not worth it considering what happenedwith my 7's shrinking after i spent like 150 or so on them. better off with a pair of juicys, at least they will fit indefinitely. :D

i wish i could give em all a try but its not worth it considering what happenedwith my 7's shrinking after i spent like 150 or so on them. better off with a pair of juicys, at least they will fit indefinitely. :D

:( That's weird...i have about 5 Seven Jeans and not one has shrinked and 2 of them have the rhinestones and they even haven't fallen from the washing!!!!!!

All the way......they just keep getting more and more expensive though.

The last pair I bought were $124 or something. I think they have a huge sale right now though! 50% off.

They are great for me - im short, small waist/big hips and ass.

Although these days the size is a little bit larger than i'd like. :mad:

I hear ya on the ass girl. Mine is out of control right now :laugh:

Make sure you hit the Lucky outlet in Sawgrass Mills mall. I got two pair last year for like $55 a pair. :aright:

adrien goldschmidt (sp?) found a pair in bloomies unfortunately only had ass sizes left... but they were phat as hell...

AG makes awesome jeans for girls as well. it was between them and a pair of citizens jeans, but i chose the latter. i might just go back and get the other ones too though ;)

damn, none of those are even the jeans i saw... they were wide at the bottom but some what form fitting in the middle... kind of like a relaxed flare but not like homo 60's flare... hard to explain.. .fuck i think since im off today, ill take a run to another bloomies and see whats up...