Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sex research...

dgmodel

i think the higher the iq/intellectual level the less active they are... and vice versa...

i agree

b/c if you have a higher IQ/Intelligence, you're out there working/being busy. Or you place other things in your life higher than sex

those with lower IQ's/intellectsmokesum tend to be lazy and not as busy in the world, which leads them to resort to sex. Or, they're not interested in the things smart people are and would rather do things that require less intellect (such as sex)

Not to say smart people don't have sex. it's just not the most important thing for them

b/c if you have a higher IQ/Intelligence, you're out there working/being busy. Or you place other things in your life higher than sex

just to play devils advocate for a moment, what about the ppl who are in higher positions which typically require highly educated ppl who have sex on the job or affairs with their coworkers while at work~!?

I'd say observe some primates and find out. :D

okay so hypothetically speaking i take the smartest or most intelligent animals in the animal kingdom and then take a group of the "dumbest" which do you think would be more sexually active~!? we've all heard the expression "fuck like bunnies" or something to that effect, in what category would thumper fall~!?

...see i disagree with this because of the history of perversity correlated to great minds in human history.......i.e. the ancient greek philosophers, freud, etc......like i said, not really sure about activity, but most of my "intelligent" friends fuck like rabbits.....

just to play devils advocate for a moment, what about the ppl who are in higher positions which typically require highly educated ppl who have sex on the job or affairs with their coworkers while at work~!?

Now that i think about it, i may have to agree with sexyh

I think for your argument, those people that do that are insecure individuals who lack something in their brain that may not directly be connected to intellect.

Interesting topic thou dude :aright:

just going off of what Ou said...

sex is a primal instinct....key words being PRIMAL and INSTINCT. animals work off of primal instincts..therefore they find it necessary to copulate as often as possible in order to ensure the transmission of their genes onto future generations. As society became more complex humans became more intelligent and therefore stopped relying solely on their instincts. Therefore, it is my belief that the smarter you are the less sex you are having...simply because you are moving away from the very primal instincts that i mentioned before.

one of the most intelligent men that ever lived, Nikola Tesla, was basically a eunych. He never reacted to the advances of women (or men) and always spoke about sex as unnecessary. He was too busy living in his mind to worry about temptations of the flesh.

and with that...im done

just going off of what Ou said...

sex is a primal instinct....key words being PRIMAL and INSTINCT. animals work off of primal instincts..therefore they find it necessary to copulate as often as possible in order to ensure the transmission of their genes onto future generations. As society became more complex humans became more intelligent and therefore stopped relying solely on their instincts. Therefore, it is my belief that the smarter you are the less sex you are having...simply because you are moving away from the very primal instincts that i mentioned before.

i think i can agree with that