Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
Guest gabo

when is the official" give ur man anal day"?

Guest gabo
Seems like a question best answered by CPs official power couple, Deespell and Phatman.

:ghey:

And Gabo, wtf is up with the title of this thread? Gotta watch how you word that shit.

:ghey: :ghey: :ghey: :ghey:

Damnit to hell Cmon know you know I don't get down like that.

Sorry, I was just in a rush writing it and didn't really proofread it. I meant I meant a day when a girl lets a Guy give it to her in the arse.

sheesh!

Guest gabo
Oh I saw that clubkat in one of the oldschool cp pic posts now on bump. She looks hot. Was she hot in bed?
ummm wow!

ummm wow!

Thats what I said when I saw her pic.

....seriously, those old posts in archives of you and her talking about a noontime meat-up are hot. No one dares get that raunchy anymore :( ... (well, I do it in pm)... but I mean on the board. Your two's posts were hot back in the day.

Guest gabo
Thats what I said when I saw her pic.

....seriously, those old posts in archives of you and her talking about a noontime meat-up are hot. No one dares get that raunchy anymore :( ... (well, I do it in pm)... but I mean on the board. Your two's posts were hot back in the day.

oh damn you read those ehh, was it about the easter basket?

oh damn you read those ehh, was it about the easter basket?

Not easter. It was something like "Gabo and I are gonna have a noon Meatup" and that was the thread title also or something like that. And it talked about the before and then the after. That's hot read.

Yeah, some of the old stuff is a great read.

Guest gabo
Not easter. It was something like "Gabo and I are gonna have a noon Meatup" and that was the thread title also or something like that. And it talked about the before and then the after. That's hot read.

Yeah, some of the old stuff is a great read.

ohhh I remember that!!

yea that was one hell of a meatup!