Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hi everybody

did you miss me i was away for a week terrible thing happened to me i was at world listening to my man denny tsettos spin zombie nation "ooooh oh" "ooooooh oh" now if you have been reading my posts you know zombie nation "ooooh oh" "ooooooh oh" is my favorite song along with relentless jump in the pool and blackout so i was flexing and doing ghb and i like ghb and i fall down sometimes but usually i get right back up but this time i did too much k and i drank half a poland spring bottle of ghb and 12 caps of verve so i fell down and someone told me i wasnt getting back up so the bouncers saw me i am way bigger than the bouncers by the way anyway the bouncers saw me fall down so they came over good thing i was wearing my gucci belt that has the big G on the buckle so they knew i was on ghb so they put me outside and the ambulance came so i was in the ambulance and i woke up and the paramedic told me i missed denny's re-mix of relentless i love relentless so i got so mad and had a roid rage that is what happens when you do steroids and have too much testosterone when you get mad maybe you heard of it so i was so mad that i missed denny's re-mix of relentless i love relentless that i punched the paramedic and i got arrested that is why i having posted too much

i love you guys

------------------

FLEX LIKE EVERYONE IS WATCHING, DANCE LIKE A MONKEY IN HEAT.

LMFAO!!!!!

Hey i hate it when i fall down...and when u are on a stage and fall off it freakin sux...so do small bouncers...how did we get so big...they just try to hate bro...i might not make rent this month cause i spent to much loot on roids...you ever do that njguido??

LOL

Mike.

------------------

AIM: Carson11115

Your a fucking moron,I thought a while back when I threaten you and you revealed your a fake looser that you would never post.From way back in the first week of may at Tempts,till the finish in september Denny never played zombie nation.So I doubt he would play it now. Why don't you think of something new instead of copying juiceboy, since when did you use all lowercase,juiceboy does that,and the whole g thing and all those old song you mention.If your going to try to be funny asshole think of something on your own.

cwm12.gifcwm12.gifcwm12.gifcwm12.gifcwm12.gifcwm29.gif

just joined the board.... so i dont know you.... but i can definately relate.....ive seen my own share of ambulances this last week..... doesnt quite compare to your crazy story though..... LMFAO!!!! hehe

welcome back

------------------

“The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion that stands at the cradle of true art and true science. Whoever does not know it and can no longer wonder, no longer marvel, is as good as dead, and his eyes are dimmed. It was the experience of mystery—even if mixed with fear—that engendered religion. A knowledge of the existence of something we cannot penetrate, our perceptions of the profoundest reason and the most radiant beauty, which only in their most primitive forms are accessible to our minds: it is this emotion that constitute true religiosity. In this sense, and only this sense, I am a deeply religious man… I am satisfied with the mystery of life’s eternity and with a knowledge, a sense, of the marvelous structure of existence—as well as the humble attempt to understand even a tiny portion of the Reason that manifests itself in nature.” ~ Einstein

Originally posted by njguido69:

i meant to write havent posted i see no one missed me i thought you guys were my friends i know pinkfloydrob was my friend and cathyo

what up bro!!!

my boy mike wants to meet you since you guys have so much in common

yea good to hear from ya man, don't be such a stranger smile.gif

maybe one of these days when me and my boy msoprano13 are in his car you can chill w/ us since he's always bumpin zombie nation and denny tsettos' welcome to the undergound and zombie nation just like tempts and exit every week biggrin.gif

-Rob

------------------

"A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on. " -Winston Churchill

hmr3.gif

Originally posted by tempkid:

Your a fucking moron,I thought a while back when I threaten you and you revealed your a fake looser that you would never post.From way back in the first week of may at Tempts,till the finish in september Denny never played zombie nation.So I doubt he would play it now. Why don't you think of something new instead of copying juiceboy, since when did you use all lowercase,juiceboy does that,and the whole g thing and all those old song you mention.If your going to try to be funny asshole think of something on your own.

Is that hostility I sense? j/k

cwm7.gifcwm7.gifcwm7.gifcwm7.gif

------------------

0273.thm.gif

Originally posted by tempkid:

you stupid ingnorant b&t loser piece of shit faggot. get off denny's dick already. he is ashamed to have dick sucking cum swallowing fags as yourself as his fans.

Get a life at least guido69 is funny, you are a bitch.

i meant to write havent posted i see no one missed me i thought you guys were my friends i know pinkfloydrob was my friend and cathyo

I'm sorry!! I have been away a while myself but when I heard of your troubles that made it abundantly clear that I have been careless and neglectful.

I hope that you don't get in too much trouble for punching the paramedic. He has to understand, it was Relentless. I'm sure that if you tell the judge what song it was and then tell him who the DJ was he will let you off. If he doesn't you can always offer him some G in the parking lot and then show him your Monte Carlo (do you still have it or was it totaled?) he will let you go. Just do what I say and it will work.

Once again I am sorry for not giving the attention you deserve and hope to hear from you soon. Let's go get a cannoli sometime.

Say hi to your Grandma for me!

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~

Originally posted by cathyo:

I'm sorry!! I have been away a while myself but when I heard of your troubles that made it abundantly clear that I have been careless and neglectful.

I hope that you don't get in too much trouble for punching the paramedic. He has to understand, it was Relentless. I'm sure that if you tell the judge what song it was and then tell him who the DJ was he will let you off. If he doesn't you can always offer him some G in the parking lot and then show him your Monte Carlo (do you still have it or was it totaled?) he will let you go. Just do what I say and it will work.

Once again I am sorry for not giving the attention you deserve and hope to hear from you soon. Let's go get a cannoli sometime.

Say hi to your Grandma for me!

thank you cthyo you are my friend the monte carlo is getting fixed and you have me confused with juiceboy he has a grandmother but that is a honest mistake have a good thanksgiving i hope my mom dont put salt in my turkey because salt makes me bloated because i take stroids and if i get bloated i will punch my mother and then my father will not let me borrow the car to go to world to hear denny play zombie nation "oooooh oh" "ooooh oh " that is my favorite song and denny is my favorite dj

i love all you guys

------------------

thank you cthyo you are my friend the monte carlo is getting fixed and you have me confused with juiceboy he has a grandmother but that is a honest mistake have a good thanksgiving i hope my mom dont put salt in my turkey because salt makes me bloated because i take stroids and if i get bloated i will punch my mother and then my father will not let me borrow the car to go to world to hear denny play zombie nation "oooooh oh" "ooooh oh " that is my favorite song and denny is my favorite dj

i love all you guys

OOOPS! See I have been away for too long! I'm confusing you two again! But don't you have a Grandma too? All guido's need a Grandma. Maybe Juiceboy will let you come over to his Grandma's house to eat an 8 course meal and then you guys can wash it down with some G.

I hope you find a Grandma you can borrow and try not to punch your Mother.

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~

Originally posted by cathyo:

OOOPS! See I have been away for too long! I'm confusing you two again! But don't you have a Grandma too? All guido's need a Grandma. Maybe Juiceboy will let you come over to his Grandma's house to eat an 8 course meal and then you guys can wash it down with some G.

I hope you find a Grandma you can borrow and try not to punch your Mother.

thank you i was looking for a shoulder and some kind of kindness it is hard being a guido in new jersey with no grandma to make me canolies cathyo you are a nice person and will make someone happy one day i will drink 4 scoops of g tonight in your honor going to the gym and tanning now brb

------------------

i love all you guys

no love bro?

whats up w/ that?

-Rob

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use"

-Soren Kierkegaard

hmr3.gif

Originally posted by PFloyd40:

no love bro?

whats up w/ that?

-Rob

pinkfloydrob you are my friend too your not mean and you sound like a good guy i will give you a scoop next time i go to a clubnyc meet-up

------------------

I wanna a scoop too njguido...Can I get one too or do I have to bring my own...BTW - Can you also bring a tray of you grandmother's cannolis? I think we would all like to try them...And pls stop hurting yourself...You will mess up your tan.

~*Jam*~

------------------

...I can't see you, you can't see me! as-slow.gif ...

Originally posted by ezdreamer:

Guido69, you're back... hehehe... was wondering if you did too much G... gotta take just the right amount you know...

thank you for the advise you are a good person i have been drinking g for a long time and so far i get up everytime except this time it took me a little longer i think it was because i was flexing too hard

------------------

Originally posted by jammy:

I wanna a scoop too njguido...Can I get one too or do I have to bring my own...BTW - Can you also bring a tray of you grandmother's cannolis? I think we would all like to try them...And pls stop hurting yourself...You will mess up your tan.

~*Jam*~

thank you but it is juiceboys grandma who is a very nice lady that you keep speaking off i am waiting for the g to kick in so i can jog to the gym

------------------