Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fav Producer/DJ

D.Schwartz

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eric Prydz , LOL. He put a 135 bpm bassline over a Steve Winwood sample that is played about 200 times in the song and the guy is a STAR. Go figure. I think it is called overworking a sample

That "Call on Me" song goes absolutely nowhere . Absolutely FLAT.

dont hate... they guy is spitting out bangers left and right aside from call on me

i know he has produced with the Angelic moniker with his wife on vocals..

i'll be frank with you....sometimes i dont believe a word that comes out of your mouth....but music wise...i'll believe you :laugh:

never knew he produced...interesting....i thought u just played cheesey uk hard house

Skylark/Nic Fanciulli/Buick Project

Erick Morillo

Dj Tiesto (Hate if you want but my man was real busy this year)

Carl Cox

Narcotic Thrust (They didn't do all too much this year, but everything they touched was gold, not to mention having the song of the year-In my opinion)

Skylark/Nic Fanciulli/Buick Project

Erick Morillo

Dj Tiesto (Hate if you want but my man was real busy this year)

Carl Cox

Narcotic Thrust (They didn't do all too much this year, but everything they touched was gold, not to mention having the song of the year-In my opinion)

Narcotic Thrust is doo doo..they keep using the same synths..

a little more imagination would be nice

Offer Nissim and DJ Vibe.

Who said you need to stick to one style? somethimes I wanna dance for whole nights and days and somethimes I wanna hear something deep and intelligent.

Let's hope in some crazy way they could bring to the world a love chiled, so I could dance for whole nights and days to a deep and intelligent house.

Eric Prydz , LOL. He put a 135 bpm bassline over a Steve Winwood sample that is played about 200 times in the song and the guy is a STAR. Go figure. I think it is called overworking a sample

That "Call on Me" song goes absolutely nowhere . Absolutely FLAT.

Not quite sure what your LOL'ing about.. Prydz is sick.. Fuck 'call on me'.. If you think that song made him...LOL @u

Sander Kleinberg

Dr. Kucho

Sucker Dj's

Have to toss Steve Angello in there as well, also loving all the eric prydz stuff especially his new one Spooks. Steve has put out some bangers as well this year! And I also have to give a nod to Armand, aside from My My My he has put his touch on a couple cheesy tunes and made them bearable if not bangers.

Massi

www.massi.com